January Jones -- I Didn't Flee, I Wasn't Drinking

6/11/2010 8:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0611_january_jones_BN_TMZ_02January Jones' rep says January Jones did not hit-and-run last night and there was no alcohol involved in the crash.

Jones' rep says "While being followed by paparazzi, Ms. Jones struck two parked cars."  Although LAPD is now saying 2 cars were hit, this morning they said 3 parked cars were involved -- consistent with a witness.

Jones' rep also says, "There was no alcohol involved and there is no investigation pending."  And cops tell TMZ no crime was committed.

The rep says, "She did not flee the scene; she left her license with a witness and walked to her nearby home to call the police."

That statement somewhat contradicts what Bobby Flay told TMZ.  Flay says he gave Jones his cell phone number earlier in the evening and after the crash -- while she was still at the accident scene -- she called him on his cell phone to come over and help her.  If Flay's story is accurate, Jones didn't have to go home to make the call -- she could have stayed at the scene and called 911 on her cell.

jayell

Sure and I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I want to sell! Why would Bobby Flay lie when he had nothing to do with the accident?

beachgal

Right.. she wasn't drinking or fooling around with a married man.

Phreaky

She's obviously lying. #1 Why did she change clothes and get some gum when she went home, if not to get rid of the smell? (A witness said they were face to face with her and smelled alcohol on her)
#2 Where are the pap photos since you said you couldn't deal with being surrounded by paps? (A witness said there were no paps)

alia

her rep must not have read the TMZ comment pages from earlier, because somehow the rep doesn't address the comments about January & Bobby Flay....hmmmmmmm....guess silence is golden!

Phreaky

#3 How can your rep say there was "no alcohol involved" when Bobby Flay already released a statement saying he witnessed you drink a beer?

Judy

Why leave the scene at all? This is going to come back to bite them both in the butt. I don't watch her show, but I love Bobby Flay. Don't think even an Iron Chef can get out of this one.

Joe Dirt

So, after a hard's day of work in my good ol' farm, I hear these strange noises. I go to my barn and catch the kookster f%cking my rooster. I tell ya, no wonder he been missing these days.

smokemaster

Paps chasing you is not a reason to drive like an idiot. Maintain, go where you are going and ignore them. If you leave the scene, you are a criminal.

Phreaky

#4 If you had to go home to call 911, how did you call Bobby Flay from the scene? The witness said you called him and he arrived about 10 minutes later. How stupid do you think the rest of the world is January?

Tank Risco

I was not at the scene.

awards

Tube steak for dinner!

Gospeliscious

post #11 by Room Monitor says all that needs to be said on this.

todd lee

BLAH BLAH BLAH, I dont believe 1 single word that celebrities say. They always have a rep speak for them or they lie 1000% thru their teeth to protect their own asses and make them all seem like angels. Has a celebrity ***EVER*** admitted to anything wrong they **EVER** did? HELL NO!!!!! They all have excuses, they all have their rep or agent write what they are going to say. I would say 99.9999999% of them all are pathetic, sad, ass liars. Heather Locklear B.S.ed about her hit and run, Lindsey Lohan is the queen of B.S. and this January Jones nobody is just like them all. They NEVER fess up for their wrong-doings, they NEVER admit any sort of guilt whatsoever and i am sick and tired of them all. They are all 100% perfect little angels and the police ALWAYS look the other way. So go on B.S.ing the media January but you know the truth, you lying bitch.

Judy

#15. Oh, really? Is that you January or is it Bobby?

Bob Loblaw

Leaving a scene without any injuries, assuming you left proper identification (which she did), is not a crime. This is a huge non-story, and it's sad and pathetic to see so many people getting so upset and disgruntled at it.

She isn't Lindsay Lohan, snubbing her nose at any authority. She did what anyone in her position would do. She notified the police and returned home (she lives less than 100 yards from the scene).

Not sure why people are making such a big deal of it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments