January Jones' Ride -- All Banged Up

6/12/2010 4:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

January Jones' Range Rover took a beating Thursday night as it slammed into several parked cars -- and TMZ has the proof.

0611_January_Jones_car_crash_Launch_EX
The pics were snapped by an owner of one of the cars Jones struck -- after Jones left the scene.

Cops say no crime was committed and alcohol was not involved.

But a Bobby Flay cameo raises some questions about the crash.

NoBreederRat

It really makes you wonder what *Bobby's* been up to in order to give such excellent legal advice to her about what to do after a DUI. That's the perfect crime really. Leave with an excuse but return and you wont get charged with leaving the scene muchless get a breathalyzer test.

Bev

No crime was committed? You're allowed to just plow through parked cars?

Trish

Who is January Jones?

gimmeabreak

@Bev a TRAFFIC ACCIDENT is just that, an accident. Unless there's evidence that a crime was commited it's not a criminal matter but a civil one. For example INTENTIONALLY plowing into parked cars would be a crime matter, dumbass.

@Trish Bobby Flay's mistress apparently.

@ TMZ "January Jones' Range Rover took a beating Thursday night as it slammed into several parked cars"

LOL, that's funny. It looks to me like she barely grazed something. How do you figure she "slammed into" something you drama queens?

juscus

haha..shes ah drunk!!

Adam

I'm so confused...all these reports keep saying she was driving a Range Rover, but in the pictures it looks like a Land Rover LR2.

JRM

It's not a Range Rover.. it's a Land Rover

Rover Guy

That is not a Range Rover

nyb

Just because no alcohol was detected, it doesn't mean she wasn't on anything else. I find it very funny that no one seems to be bringing up that point. What did she leave to get rid of? And I know where I'm from, leaving the scene of an accident is a huge deal. Anyone else would be facing some serious sh*& right about now.

Get back to work!

Bobby Flay should consider changing his phone number before this hot mess damages his career or personal life.

pammie8

If my car was smashed into I would say **** yeah a crime was committed!
Hmmm all those people around and not one of them saw a pap! Thats amazing!

Fan

Yeah, I thought it was illegal to leave the scene of an accident. Celebity justice prevails again. I'm gonna move to L.A., get plastic surgery to look like a star, and drive on the sidewalks with impunity. That's the ticket. Er, no ticket. Just bring some handi-wipes to clean your backside of all the kiss marks from the cops kissing your a@@ and drooling at your feet.

pammie8

I also learned something new today to! If I get into an accident all I have to do is leave my license with someone and then I can take off and return when ever and it isnt a crime. Yeah Ill try it and see if my ass isnt in the pokey as soon as I get back!

KindaGuitarded

Hardly a range rover, that's an LR2...you guys are reporting about a $50k difference in cars.

Matt

A. Who is this January Jones and why should I care about her?
B. That is not a Range Rover, it is a Land Rover LR2, the cheapest Land Rover. Even I could buy it, so January is not so rich after all, must not be too big of a star or she doesn't need the full on Range Rover to boost her star ego.
C. I wish people who comment would learn to spell and use the right words in context!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments