Arnie Klein -- Joe Jackson's a Hypocrite!

6/14/2010 1:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Arnold Klein -- the man who was probably closest to Michael Jackson -- came out swinging against Joe Jackson, claiming the elder Jackson could have tried talking Michael off a ledge, but all he cared about was making money.

0614_arnie_mj_TMZ_Getty_EX

Dr. Klein tells TMZ, "Michael was very close to Katherine, but Joe talked to him too, but all Joe ever wanted to talk about was business.  Everything Joe utters is nonsensical."

Joe is taking lots of flack for telling News of the World Katherine is responsible for Michael's death by not trying to cheer him up.

But Klein says he's over the drama:  "I'm no longer interested in the Sodom and Gomorrah show on Havenhurst (the family home).  My main concern is the welfare of the children, especially Michael's, and the preservation of Michael's memory."

Gsharon 710

ARNIE.....Now what part of your body is a prayer book and what part is a bible? Go wash your hands before you try to wash someone elses.

electriczipper

101. Shut up, electriczipper, those kids are Michael´s. Prince looks like Michael and Debbie, Paris like her Debbie and Blanket is his father´s (Michael´s) spitting image apart from the hair.
The boys both have a very special, very unique and unusual feature I have discovered, which is to be found in one of the Jacksons. I won´t tell you what it is or which Jackson, coz I don´t like you and have no need to use time proving anything to you.

I will tell people when I am sure you are not around. There ya go!

Posted at 12:00 PM on Jun 14, 2010 by Siggisis

well maybe if i wrap my head in foil like you do i will recieve these special messeges like you do,,those kids look nothing like wacko except to you rabid fans(tmz words not mine)..your just kidding yourself,,special features huh,,what do they like to spend money they do not have,,now that was funny if i say so myself,,

Claire

Posted at 12:34 PM on Jun 14, 2010 by electriczipper

MJs kids do look like him. Look at the two boys eyes, they are just like Michaels. Blanket looks just like Michael when h was younger.

electriczipper

97. electriczipper, I don't believe I asked you for your smart a** opinion but if you must know, the answer is no I was there at 3 in the morning. You need to get a f***ing life and mind your own business. Jerk.

Posted at 11:44 AM on Jun 14, 2010 by Barb.A.

well I hope you didnt run over him when you tossed him out the door,poor guy...

electriczipper

109. electriczipper,apparently you are the one who believing everything you see and hear!I know what the truth is,klein has nothing to do with anything Jackson!

Posted at 12:12 PM on Jun 14, 2010 by Missy

I believe what I can see with my own 2 eyes,they look nothing like Wacko Jacko.If they were really his kids why did he try and throw one out a 17 story building,dangleing the poor kid by 1 arm till it almost dislocated it,,because he was wacked out on drugs is why
and he always wanted to be a banker

sue

OH MY LORD!!!!! THE THREADS HAVE FINALLY GONE CRAZY!!!he dangled his kid by one arm??? come on i mean REALLY ARE YOU FOR REAL????? sue from tampa

Siggisis

Secondly, Michael had a firm grip on Blanket.

susani

Klein says he's over the play: "I'm no longer attracted in the Sodom and Gomorrah show on Haven Hurst (the family home). My primary concern is the well being of the children, specially Michael's, and the defense of Michael's memory." Michael was very close to Katherine

Claire

Rlg

Joe Jackson bad mouths Katherine Jackson, but doesn't seem to mind taking the money she gives him. He needs a job that doesn't involve anything to do with the Michael Jackson estate. It's understandable why Micheal cut him out of his will. Joe is a LEECH and that is positively disgusting !!! The brothers and their wives also seem to be on the take!.

electriczipper

119. I don´t think it was right what Michael did holding Blanket over the balcony, but first of all, he didn´t "dangle" him. He held him for a split-second, then back inside. The media all showed it in slow motion to make it look worse.
Secondly, Michael had a firm grip on Blanket.

Posted at 12:53 PM on Jun 14, 2010 by Siggisis

you say youy dont think it was right and then you downgrade it..that like saying I dont think it is right he held a match to the kids hand,but he only held it there for a second,I mean get real here...it was a terriable stupid thing to do...the kid could have slipped out of his grip and splattered on the ground..

Siggisis

the kid could have slipped out of his grip and splattered on the ground..

Posted at 1:12 PM on Jun 14, 2010 by electriczipper

It didn´t. Nothing happened to him.

Sandra

I still think Arnie Klein is the baby daddy of the to older children... Prince is really starting to look like him.. and as for Joe Jackson.. he has to blame someone other than himself...

electriczipper

124. the kid could have slipped out of his grip and splattered on the ground..

Posted at 1:12 PM on Jun 14, 2010 by electriczipper

It didn´t. Nothing happened to him.

Posted at 1:13 PM on Jun 14, 2010 by Siggisis

ohhh so that makes it okay then...oookay

Siggisis

ohhh so that makes it okay then...oookay

Posted at 1:45 PM on Jun 14, 2010 by electriczipper

No, I already said that I don´t think it was OK.
But fact remains, nothing happened to Blanket. Actually Michael was very good at protecting his children.
We can all see that now.