Brooke Mueller

Headed Back to Rehab

6/16/2010 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ Brooke Mueller has fallen off the wagon again and she is telling people she's checking into a rehab facility for 30 days.

0615_brooke_mueller_TMZ_EX
Sources say Brooke has been receiving ongoing treatment for substance abuse at her home, but it has not prevented her from slipping, and the signs have been noticeable for those who have recently come in contact with her.

Brooke has been in rehab multiple times for drug and alcohol abuse.

UPDATE:  Brooke's rep, Elliot Mintz, tells TMZ, "What we are really talking about is not rehab ... Brooke is receiving professional help in the area of stress management."

Mintz adds, "She recognized that it would be in her best interest to deal with personal issues involving stress that have the potential for challenging her sobriety.  By seeking proper guidance, she will be able to continue to resist returning to old behavior patterns."

dd

If Charlie was any kind of a man he would take custody from her and skip the child support, she will smoke, snort, it all up.

Trish

You need to get it together. The twin boys need you. They don't deserve a drunken drug addict for a mother.

Merlin

Probably because she is getting special treatment by having them come to her HOME...she probably needs to be on lockdown in a facility to realize she needs to get truly serious. Obviously in this case it is NOT all a "Charlie issue". I hope he does not need to pay as much as he does to Denise seeing as they were married less time.

RDOG

This chick comes off as straight trash to me

Rob

I have never heard of this drugged ****...

bahhh

Tell me why TMZ is so obsessed with this loser and her loser husband..Personally I would love to see some info on Joran Van Der Sloot and hear Harvey's comments on him and that situation...Nothing ever on Van Der Sloot.. :/
wtheck?!?!

John

Sounds like she is having issues not with drugs but with ending this marriage....

@DD its not being a MAN to do that and it harms the kids more. I am a single father so don't even go there....

bigD

Life is so hard! Attractive, slim, rich with zero need to work to "pay the rent", oh the stress of day to day life! Stupid girl.

Nikki

Hell if I was married to Charlie Sheen I would become an alcoholic to.

Fubar

Coincidence this is happening right after Charlie's car gets wrecked again? I think not!

Lilly

Wow. momandpopshop, thats kinda harse dont ya think.. not nice at all.

dd

#8 John if the mother doesn't work and has a long addiction to alcohol and cocaine, why would it harm the kids to go with daddy? They couldn't even have a decent Christmas she was drunk early in the morning.

Beth

Ship her to an island where she can only have food & water. That should cure her sorry tail. She is a spoiled rotten adult that acts like a child.

Beth

I think these types of "rehabs" are a bunch of bull. They pamper these people. And why? Most are already brats, every last one of them. If she really wants to kick to habit, I say put her on an island with food & water. No cigarettes, no perks of any kind. Sheeezzzz

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

Who will take care of the kids while she is in rehab? Sounds like she shouldn't be around the kids at all. Did she drive Charlie's car down the mountain? She is a bigger nutcase than Denise - and I didn't think that would be possible.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments