Kim K and Bieber

Bum Rushed

by 12-Year-Old

6/16/2010 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Security literally had to dive into action to protect Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian during a fashion shoot in The Bahamas last week -- after a 12-year-old "rushed" the celebs on the beach.

Bum Rushed
Sources on the shoot tell TMZ security had to "dive" on the overzealous fan to keep the little girl away from the stars.  We're told nobody was hurt and they eventually let the kid go.

It's unclear if the kid was trying to get to Kim or Justin -- but the duo was rollin' with heavy security that day because of previous threats to Kim from jealous Bieber-aholics.  0613_BIEBER_BANGS_LAUNCH

Ann

Kim = narcissist reality star who does nothing. Sadness.

Hench

Is diving on a 12yr old little girl really called for. Who is security - some 13 yr olds..C'mon now..

Truth

That little Justin kid seems like an a-hole, I think he might be a homo and that's why he doesn't know that Kim Manface isn't attractive.

Trish

Celebs on the "Gulf?" Where are you? I'm truly sickened by your response to the Gulf Oil Spill! You are all "s***" in my eyes!

Trish

My word was S-C-U-M-S...

Hench

To #4 - Celebs only help other countries (like Haiti) - screw America is the concept..Celebs adopt kids from all over - just not America with all of it's diversity.. Where is the action to fix America - we Obama's hot air has been exhausted..He's done nothing to control borders, protect the enviornment and just wants more and more billions to spend with negligence.

Hench

Does Security really need to "Dive" and rough up a 12 yr old little girl..hoping that Iraq girl could handle it..Seriously.

JLS

Neither one of these two are worth anything. KK has no talent or reason for being a celeb and the kid, well he is just a kid. Looks like 12 and has a maturity level even lower. Kim looked like he was her son romping on the beach. STUPID. Must be something Kris Jenner concocted.

AddictedToBieber

Honestly..I'm sickened. Jumping on a freakin' 12 year old!? I'm almost positive she wanted Justin, NOT Kim. But OhMyGosh Kim....it's SO SAD that she thinks she's that important to need security because of the "Death threats" she got, and is completely milking as much as she can out of for publicity. I Absolutely LOVE Justin Bieber..and Asolutely HATE Kim with everything I've got in Me. PLEASE, Justin, DON'T Fall for her act..ALL She wants is Publicity, and you're giving it straight to her. She's 30, he's 16..Leave Him Alone! Be Friends..don't be a Scanky Whore. And he doesn't want your sister either..Ughhhhhh!! Sorry if any of this offended you Justin..which I'm sure most of it did..She just makes me crazy! Hate Ya, Kim!! ;D

ANONYMOUS

Exactly what Kriss and Kim wanted, it happening.

Kim got some media talking about her, Kriss must be delighed.

But no one talk about protecting kids in this case, protecting Kim yes but protecting kids no.

Kim and Kriss wanted it and it s happening " media talking about Kim "
Kriss is always the winner.

Bubba

What is it with that little piece of **** called Bieber? He's just a kid. And why did Kardashian hook up? Some people are really crumbling to pieces.

AddictedToBieber

Cath

OMG! I can't believe that big strong security guys would jump on a eleven year old. Isn't this illegal? Only with Americans does this happen and they get away with it.

danny

Hm... I mean - how old is this lady? Imagine this would be a 28(?) yrs old man frolicking or whatever with a 16 yrs old girl. Tweeting about being her boyfriend. Everyone would scream pedophile. I think she is dumb snob and he's an overrated kid. It just makes me sick.

HMD

wait till his balls drop and his voice changes... what will he do then? I'm Canadian and you can keep him...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments