Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart

Married

6/17/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart were married Tuesday and Governor Bill Richardson of New Mexico performed the ceremony.

Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart
We got the tip from Lisa Stanley at K-Earth 101 in L.A. and just confirmed it ourselves.

We're told the couple was married in the Governor's mansion in Santa Fe. Their marriage license was filed Wednesday in the County Clerk's Office.

Harrison and Calista have been together for almost 8 years, and got engaged over Valentine's weekend in 2009.

Harrison is filming "Cowboys and Aliens" in New Mexico right now.

Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

FordGal

I think it is wonderful. He is one of the greatest actors of all times and she's not too shabby herself. They make a great couple. I just hope HOLLYWOOD stays out of their marriage and lets them enjoy their life together as husband and wife.

foxxy

ew.

SmittinDelights

ARENT YOU TIRED OF GOING TO ALL THOSE TRASHY LOOKING SEX TOY STORES??? IF SO CHECK OUT HTTP://WWW.SMITTIND.COM FOR A CLASSY LOOK ON SEX!
FEEL FREE TO BE SMITTIN.......
TWITTER @SMITTINDELIGHTS FOR DAILY SEX TIPS & ADVICE!!!

emerald

#66 Well aren't we the little 'ol bitch!
It's great they're finally married they've been together 8 years and he's always been a doting father figure to her adopted son. Y'know this is actually the one relationship you feel all warm and fuzzy about, neither is so Hollywood they're little divas. You never hear anything bad about either of them and his past is after all his past - he was married for over twenty years wasn't it before his marriage broke down! Today that's a miracle in itself!!

A.J.A

WHATING THOE CAD E NHUMBER OF THE GOVENAR

dovebird

My daughter & I saw Harrison in Santa Fe at the Whole Foods store the week before the wedding. We were wondering why he was there. He was very nice to us & shook my offered hand even though he was obviously trying to get out of there with a minimum of attention. I was so excited I couldn't sleep that night! I love Calista Flockhart in Brothers & Sisters. And I've been a fan of Harrison Ford since I first saw him as Han Solo. I am happy for them & think it's awfully rude for people to make comments like "he's old" & "she's ugly". Neither is true! Congratulations to the happy couple :-)

You Betcha

57. well Obama says they will cut the oil spilling by 90% in a few days or weeks?
well the clock is ticking and more birds and fish and animals are dieing,,so sad

Posted at 4:52 AM on Jun 17, 2010 by electriczipper

=================================================================

Congratulations. You were the only one that was out of their mind enough to bash President Obama because of this story. I bet you do hear ticking. It's the time bomb in your brain, Sirhan.

dovebird

Strange to me why there are so many apparent morons & malcontents commenting on a story like this. It brings to mind what my grandma used to say: "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!"

HeyHeyHey

She would look better if she laid off the collagen injections in those lips. It makes her look so fish like. Anways, they seem like a nice enough couple.

LCMAN

What is it anybody's business anyway. Best of luck to them both.

tonyguitarman

I liked Harrison in some movies, but on talk shows he is a tough interview and grumpy.
Why couldn't he shave and comb that mop on his head for the wedding?
I used to like him, but not any more. I know nothing about her.

mahra

dear ....

i wish harrison ford the best time with calista flockhart
i never noticed how perfect they look togethar nice couple
wish u the best always
its me ur number 1 fan love u harrison ford and calista flockhart

Jane

Harrison Ford drunk at an office costume party...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5