Probation Department Clears Lindsay Lohan

6/18/2010 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ Lindsay Lohan is off the hook with the L.A. County Probation Department for the whole SCRAM thing earlier this month ... because her pee was clean.

0608_lindsay_lohan_tmz_ex

You'll recall after the MTV Movie Awards on June 6 the SCRAM people got a positive reading for alcohol on Lindsay's SCRAM bracelet.

But here's the thing.  Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley tells TMZ Lindsay went to the Probation Department at around 10 AM the next day and her urine tested negative for alcohol.

Sources connected with the Probation Department tell us ... the test results are good enough for them and as far as they are concerned Lindsay is in full compliance with her bail conditions.

And we're told it's increasingly looking like Lindsay will be in full compliance with her alcohol ed classes by the next court hearing -- July 6.

The Probation Report is especially important ... it's like a bible for the judge -- certainly on the bail issue, and it could influence the judge on Lindsay's probation as well.

So Lindsay could conceivably dodge the jail bullet.

Hime

You people just like to believe there was a risk because it keeps you from being too pissed off at the justice system.

Amy

Score one for you LiLo!! Hahaha haters!!!

Tim

Who cares? She has nice boobs. That's all that matters with white chicks.

Fuck Celebrities

What does drinking at night have to do with a urine test the next day???

Linda

Lindsay soon this will be all over. Hopefully you will get healthy, stay away coke and pills. Your clean now stay that way and build your career. Your a great actress and really a pretty girl. Good luck Lindsay....Praying for you. Dont let what people say here upset you. it doesnt really matter what they think or say.Your life will go on.

Pound Sand

KellyR you are right on! I think it is a little too early for supporters to spike the ball!

jwoolman

Smart to get tested after a SCRAM alert, hope she got the kind of test that will indeed pick up alcohol within that time frame. Otherwise - it will be a tough sell to the one that counts, namely the judge. Those SCRAM bracelets do have false positives, but the usual problem is that the person isn't notified soon enough to take a test that will prove it was a false positive. Lindsay was notified quite fast, so if she took the right kind of test - she could be in the clear.

timid

Wow, she's losing her looks. Face looks like she's morphing into Michael Lohan. Child stars who age out - not a pretty sight.

fanspeed

you go Lindsay you're the best

smartypants1

2. I believe she did drink when the SCRAM went off. And further, I believe she uses a urine cleansing formula to pass a urine test for both alcohol and cocaine. It's solid that this woman knows how to play this game. She's even got a mother who will help her.

Posted at 1:17 AM on Jun 18, 2010 by JLS

______________

JLS, that's exactly what been saying! Look up my comments.

Thank you.

smartypants1

61. LOL these comments are amusing! Do you think for one minute TMZ didn't do all they could to try to disprove the urine lab test? Of course they did but couldn't! The scram bracelet gave an alert at their HQ. They said Lindsay was drinking. At 10.00am Lindsay took a urine test which has subsequently been proved by lab testing to be negative. Alcohol remains in the system for at least 12 hours and the test was well within the timescale. Face it folks, the scram alert was a false alarm. Its happened so many times in the past.

Posted at 9:51 AM on Jun 18, 2010 by susan

__________________________

ARE YOU DELUSIONAL OR JUST PLAIN CRAZY?
Random drug testing means exactly that - RANDOM - not getting a call to take a "random" drug test 8 hours later. There is nothing random about that.
I'm sure if someone from the Probation Dept. went & grabbed her scanky ass when the SCRAM went off & gave her a urine test right then & there, she would have failed.
Lindsay had more than enough time to clean out her system before her NON RANDOM drug test.
I'll say it again, anyone can get a urine cleaner & they work! I'm sure she has a case of the drinks at home.

Maybe if she doesn't O.D. before the end of her probation, she can become the spokesperson for the drink - Terminator Gold 6000 - I think that's the name of one of the best.
She needs the money.

If "this sort of thing happens all the time with SRCAM", then I really don't think the courts would use them. Perhaps with older SCRAM models they could & I mean COULD report a false positive, but the one Lindsay is wearing is state of the art.
In my opinion you don't fully understand the lengths addicts will go to in order to sustain their addictions.

Addicts do not care about the results of their actions, because the pain of not doing drugs far out ways the repercussions like going to jail, stealing ( fur jacket - remember that one), lying & being in denial ("it's not my fault" or "I don't have any problem").

What about all of her rambling nonsense text & emails she sent out to the world? Does she really think she was channeling Howard Hughes with "The was of the world" crap?

I'm not a hater. It just seems that some people are clueless.

I really can not stand her! She is not intelligent, even though she likes to think so. Do you want to get me started with her acting skills? Remember crazy said she was going to win a Oscar by the time she was 25? Well she will be 24 in a few weeks & I doubt her "MAGIC 8 BALL" is telling her it's in her future.

smartypants1

81. Score one for you LiLo!! Hahaha haters!!!

Posted at 4:08 PM on Jun 18, 2010 by Amy
___________________

If you really are keeping score, I would seriously reconsider your method of adding.

We are not all HATERS as you so cleverly put it - NOT! When people in the public eye do anything, they know that they run the risk of not only being outed by a news or gossip site, but the fall out from fans or non fans. I definitely fall into the latter.

Lindsay is a talentless, lying, drug addict thief. Please correct me if I'm wrong. You CAN'T!

Read my & other people's comments regarding her. Maybe you'll learn a thing or 10 about her & her addictions.

Algonquin

WHY is this dumb woman all over the place in the news?? She's really not that interesting and is already losing her looks due to her nonstop partying and sleazy lifestyle. She's no one special.

smartypants1

80. She was never going to jail. She wouldn't go to jail even if she hadn't attended a single class.

Posted at 2:43 PM on Jun 18, 2010 by Hime

_____________________________

We people don't not like to believe she is a risk, we people KNOW SHE IS A RISK.
She could have killed people while driving drunk all coked up 2 different times. Playing Russian roulette with other people lives- including the 3 guys she is a accused of kidnapping while drunk & on coke. You don't consider that a risk?

Anyone with half a brain knows that the justice system is far from perfect. O.J. Simpson, Robert Blake, etc. Ring a bell?

I know there are plenty of people who have gotten a DUI citation, but either the court didn't file or some how there is was record of the citation.

At least now, the court is looking into Lindsay's education school. It is obvious that the school has covered for her time & time again. Now finally they have been served with a subpoena regarding Lindsay's case. I hope this scares the **** out of all of these PRIVATE SCHOOLS. The schools are privately owned & run. They make loads of money.
I hope Right On - Lindsay's school, gets a huge fine & is shut down.
There are plenty of people who have to attend these classes. Some people actually want to learn from their mistake. If I got a DUI & was sent to Right On, I would be so pissed at the school, not the justice system, for letting this train wreak Wiesel her way out of classes that she knew she had to complete.
I have had nothing but respect for the court cuz if you don't your usually screwed. I have gone in for lame traffic violations, but I have never shown up looking high, angry & slutty with my boobs hanging out. She looked like she was hit by a bus. She should have been drug tested the minute she walked into that court house.
Anyone with a good/great attorney (that probably knows other high profile lawyers & is friendly with judges) will obviously be able to work the court system better than attorneys without friends in high places. It certainly does not make it o.k. by any means, but that's just how it works.
Lindsay will probably not get her share of culpability in the school's outcome, but at least there will be better protocols for these money making schools, like having some agency watch these schools & make the schools pay to be watched. I hope that lame director at Right On get fired along with anyone else who lied for Lindsay.
Maybe her mother whose in denial can go to a few meeting with her instead of making sure everyone knows who she is so she can party off what every small piece of coat tails Lindsay has left.

ugh

To the idiot who said "Alcohol remains in the system for at least 12 hours and the test was well within the timescale..."

Pull your head and and learn something before you post idiotic rubish. Alcohol is eliminated from the body through the kidneys, lungs, and liver immediately upon entering the bloodstream. It does not sit around for "at least 12 hours." One can consume enough alcohol to be present 12 hours later, or you could drink a small amount and have it be gone within the hour in which you consumed it.

I hate internet morons....