MJ Memorabilia Company -- Majorly T'd Off

6/17/2010 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's likeness is at the center of a serious turf war -- and now an official MJ merchandising company is trying to squash a website for getting all up in their t-shirt bidness.

0617_mj_shirts_EX
Bravado International -- which was empowered by the MJ estate to be the exclusive merchandising company of MJ memorabilia -- filed papers in L.A. federal court yesterday, claiming Emoda.com has been selling MJ t-shirts without permission.

Now Bravado is on the rampage and wants to clean out their tiny competition -- demanding three times the site's profits from the t-shirts, plus hundreds of thousands of dollars in damages.

Trish

I would be embarrassed to wear something like that. They should just put a big dollar $$$ on that pedos line of clothing. Might as well dress like Peter Pan.

Trish

He looks overly thrilled to be sporting that MJ crap t-shirts. He looks mad.

susie

Damn, Trish! Just how many different nics DO you have?

Posted at 2:12 PM on Jun 17, 2010 by FPIC
___________________________________________

Trash & dustbin

Trish

@FPIC Trish has one nic and has had only one nic. Sometimes some of you posters like to borrow it. Whatever floats your boat. Anyway, you are the one with 3 computers=3 nics... I think you sit around drinking your Jesus Juice and you become a very mean angry drunk.

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes! Darn- they're not selling them anymore!

Juan

they're gone from the site now.. nothing like a little cease and desist order to get your attention.

CubanB

Hey guys I'm putting out a line of shirts that say "I love Pedophiles" "Anyone seen my nose?" and "King of the Gays" anyone wanna pre-order?

I hope the MJ estate doesnt sue me.

Kristina

Anything to make money... I would have worn these shirts about two years ago when the money went to MJJ, not others trying to bank off of his fame. For that reason only, I say... you are right, TessaKittysMom (although I disagree with everything else you said), we should move on.. The true fans were listening to Michael still long before he dies. Leave the poor man alone. Even after his death he cant get out of the spotlight.

Juan

not from a GAY Cuban.

MJAlways

Luornu

It's been a year....enough.

Barb.A.

They can't, some can't read, some have reading comprehension disorders, and some and just mean spirited because they have small penis's.
==============================
17. I never understood why all these people hate MJ so ****ing much. I really don't get it. What did he do to you? Oh wait...you think he's a pedo right? Have you read up on anything concerning the 93 and 05 allegations? Honestly. Have you? Come back after you read SOMETHING about that horribly reported trial and tell me you don't have sympathy for the man. He went through HELL on earth that he really didn't deserve. Are MJ fans the only ones with hearts nowadays? Sheesh...

Posted at 2:40 PM on Jun 17, 2010 by MJAlways

sassy

How dare they!

mj fan forever

19. I never understood why all these people hate MJ so ****ing much. I really don't get it. What did he do to you? Oh wait...you think he's a pedo right? Have you read up on anything concerning the 93 and 05 allegations? Honestly. Have you? Come back after you read SOMETHING about that horribly reported trial and tell me you don't have sympathy for the man. He went through HELL on earth that he really didn't deserve. Are MJ fans the only ones with hearts nowadays? Sheesh...

Posted at 2:40 PM on Jun 17, 2010 by MJAlways

The haters are only the dregs of the humanity which come here to vent their frustrations.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments