MJ Memorabilia Company -- Majorly T'd Off

6/17/2010 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's likeness is at the center of a serious turf war -- and now an official MJ merchandising company is trying to squash a website for getting all up in their t-shirt bidness.

0617_mj_shirts_EX
Bravado International -- which was empowered by the MJ estate to be the exclusive merchandising company of MJ memorabilia -- filed papers in L.A. federal court yesterday, claiming Emoda.com has been selling MJ t-shirts without permission.

Now Bravado is on the rampage and wants to clean out their tiny competition -- demanding three times the site's profits from the t-shirts, plus hundreds of thousands of dollars in damages.

takemetoneverland

TO THE PEOPLE WHO COMMENT CONSTANTLY ON MICHAEL JACKSON POSTS BUT CONSTANTLY HATE

You people are such idiots. Stop commenting on articles about Michael Jackson if all you have to say is bull**** that you THINK is true, but in all reality, you are too damn lazy to actually read the EFFING FACTS ABOUT HIM AND THE TRIALS. YES THERE IS PROOF OF INNOCENCE OUT THERE FOR YOUR STUPID ASS TRIAL YOU ALL LIKE TO BRING UP SO MUCH.Instead of commenting ignorant, hateful, LIES why don't you go do some research and STFU about someone you know NOTHING about. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TAKE YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR TABLOID GOSSIPS ASS AND FIND THE TRUTH, RETARDS.

THE PROSECUTOR TOM SNEDDON CAN GO TO PRISON FOR WHAT HE DID TO MICHAEL! FALSIFIED EVIDENCE, AND WASTED TONS OF TAX PAYER MONEY ON A TRIAL HE KNEW DAMN STRAIGHT WAS BULL****. WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY THE FBI WOULD NOT GET INVOLVED. THERE WAS NO-EVIDENCE. OH YOU HADN'T HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THAT? WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED. EDUCATE YOURSELF AND SEARCH YOUTUBE FOR WILLIAM WAGENER OR APHRODITE JONES..OR GERALDINE HUGHES, OR THOMAS MESEREAU. OR HOW ABOUT LISTEN TO THE MAN HIMSELF.

Some of you people make me sick.

LunaticFringe

53. Where is the shirt with the little boy bent over the sofa?

Posted at 5:54 AM on Jun 18, 2010 by Whamo

Check your drawers.... LITERALLY!
LOL

susie

"The way he thinks...some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It's on another level."

Aliaune Badara Thiam (Akon)

bunny93

I'm so sick of you heartless bastards on TMZ trashing the late Michael Jackson. He did so much for charities,families, and the environment and all you do is post this negative stupidity on TMZ.He was also a great,sweet,sensative,loving person and most of all he was a terrific father. I like the T-shirts and I own atleast 4.

Grump

lmao, STFU you miserable old hag! You always seem to obsess with child molesting and drinking....hmmm, wonder why that is? Daddy not hug you enough? Or maybe he hugged you.....TOO much; know what I mean....'shudder'

Posted at 9:45 PM on Jun 17, 2010 by FPIC

ROFLMAO!

-Trish's husband told her he was going out to get cigarettes and NEVER came back, that's why she is on here 24/7, as far as angry and trashy mouth? lol.. really does this delusional mental case really not read over what she writes about Michael and his family?

Where u at Trish, what's up in Chicago or are you in Vegas today?,

Grump

50. How about that Lakers game? It was great! LOL

Posted at 9:31 PM on Jun 17, 2010 by Trish

- Oh Geez...HERE WE GO, COMMENTING ON something she knows nothing about! Where you there too Trish?!!!!!! hahahahhahahahha....

Grump

FPIC - Nah had noticed her demented ass on other posts. lmao!!!

kathy40

@MJAlways. No, those haters don't really HATE MJ, they LOOOOOVE him. They wished they had been close to him to SEDUCE and TAKE ADVANTAGE OF him like the accusers did and then LIED for the money. They keep coming on MJ blogs, because they are PEDO's themselves. The more they keep repeating the same BS, the more convinced we are that they THEMSELVES really ARE what they call him. What a sorry bunch, they have a DAY JOB posting s**t, so let's just ignore them, because they are just a DROP in the ocean compared to the MILLIONS around the world who loved and will always love Michael.

Marie

It is illegal to sell Michael Jackson T-shirts without the permission of his estate. When MJ was alive nobody wanted to print his T-shirts because the sex scandals ruined his reputation. Now that he is dead and the truth is that he was innocent, everybody wants to make huge money by printing and selling his T-shirts.

shell517nj

What is the quality of the tee-shirts? are they 100% cotton?

Marie

20. How Gay....
Just Like MJ
Posted at 2:50 PM on Jun 17, 2010 by OhWell

Being gay is not a crime neither it is something to make fun of.You are a dumbass,Ohwell.I just learned that Satan fired you your first day on the job as a janitor in Hell because Satan said you were too nasty to be in Hell with him.Now you got no job,no money,no girlfriend.What is going to happen to you?I know.You are going to post dumb comments about MJ here on TMZ 24/7.That's all you can do.Being a pathetic MJ hater is your mission in life.

lap123

I found out something very interesting today I wanted to share. Since Michael died there has been so many stories and books about him. Some who called him a "friend" in life has done him so much of an injustice after his death. Then there are others, I'm sure, that told stories that are completely made up.

The first thing I thought was why did they all wait until Michael was died before they came out with these stories and books? Then after a while I started wondering why no one was taking legal action to stop these stories and books from coming out?

Well, while reading a writer's magazine I stumbled on the answers to these questions in an article about writing a memoir.

First Answer: Only living people can sue for defamation; heirs cannot make a claim about a deceased relative's reputation.

Second Answer: Invasion of Privacy as with defamation, only living people can sue for invasion of privacy.

In short anyone can tell any story or write any book they want to about Michael Jackson as long as they haven't signed something stating they won't (confidentiality agreement) , can find someone welling to publish it, and have someone who will read it.

I'm not sure if the estate would have a legal route by saying these people are using Michael's name, likeness, or image to make a profit. I'm sure that would be a very big legal stretch to bring that case. So what I am saying since Michael's death you really need to look at the source you are getting your information from even more now than ever.

Still MissingMJ

Grump

I Got Kicked Out Of Hell For Selling Your Hero
Ice Water

So You're Gay Like Harvey? Ewwwwww Gross

Posted at 8:24 PM on Jun 18, 2010 by OhWell

- You got kicked outta Hell because you plain stupid and there isn't anymore room for mental cases like you anymore, remember the Devil is smart and cunning, you my friend are JUST AN idiot! Poor Soul, no one wants you!
Stick to TMZ bud this is possibly the only place anyone will recognize and answer to morons like you and your hanger-ons like what's her Trashy name?

tude50

If anyone is interested in MJ memorabilia, I have a thriller album that has been misprinted. When you open the album the picture on the inside is upside down. There was a mistake on Bob Dylans album and it is worth thousands now. I have looked all over the ebays in the world and cannot find another that has this mistake.
Thank you, Serious inquires only. I am asking 1,999.00 for this album? I hope I can do this on this site if not let me know and I apologize.
tude