« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe Bryant on Game 7 -- 'I Sucked'

6/18/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kobe Bryant was brutally honest about his performance in last night's NBA Championship game -- telling one reporter, "I sucked."

Moments after the game, Kobe talked to KTLA saying, "It was reverse tonight ... they put a lot of faith in me even though I was making bad plays throughout the game."

Despite the sucking, Kobe still played well enough to lock up the Finals MVP trophy.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

electriczipper

34. See electriczipper that's why I like your post, you ARE a good person.

Posted at 10:36 AM on Jun 18, 2010 by dd

I say stupid stuff once in awhile and (dx2) I thought your answer the other day about Michael Jackson was once of the best I have ever seen on here..even though my question for some reason was deleted ..go figure

dd

Thank You.

electriczipper

your welcome

Lloyd Hansen

What ever you think of Kobe he is no Michal Jordon He almost cost the Lakers the championship last night 25% from the field 0 for 6 from 3 point line If he hadnt had help from the Refs He wouldnt had any points Kobe made the call and I stand by it, HE SUCKS

simon102006

What a bunch of loosers most of you are. His MVP award was not only about last nights game, and you all know it. he wasnt at his best but he was effective enough 15 rebounds; he also manhandled the celtics in other 6 games...GET over it people, the LAKERS are the 2010 CHAMPIONS......... GO LAKERS...

Wendie Garcia

People hate on Kobe for what? That girl knew exactly what she wanted how can she not want to screw an NBA player be mad cause he will never be hers and quick to say she was assulted just an average groupie and she wanted to get paid

Wendie Garcia

She was just embarressed to admit that she had no reason to go into his room, and made herself the victim, hey just my thought about it I dont think I am in the wrong for my opinion but she had no reason going up in his room, no one knows the truth but them, Vanessa is his wife and thats that, hes just MVP and can play ball

whateverpeeps

Re: electriczipper

"how would you know he is not a rapist,,were you in the room at the same time.."

You're right, I don't know for sure because I wasn't there. However, I chose to actually read the articles, especially those about court details and evidence (someone mentioned some facts after my comment) rather than jump to conclusions. There are lots of horrible rapists in the world, so whenever a woman say she was raped everyone believes her, the man is automatically guilty, even when it was a clear case of her trying to get hush money out of a multimillionaire. Also, if you think Kobe had to rape a women to get sex, you're out of your mind. See Tiger Woods. See the other athlete who got caught with a prostitute. He doesn't need to rape. He could have just hired a prostitute. He could have hired 20 prostitutes. And if he likes raping and not just having sex, then I'm pretty sure several people would have come forward saying Kobe raped them and not just one skeptical case.

Re: Celebrities Suck

"whateverpeeps He didn't rap her but like I said f@ck her brains out while being married..."

I know. That's what I said. Please read my entire comment before calling me out next time. I said he's a cheater, arrogant, and an ******* but not a rapist.

Re: Celebrities Suck

" I strongly believe whateverpeeps and dd are the same people. How funny!!! lol Sorry but the truth hurts huh, the truth is the truth. "

lol You must be out of your mind if you think I'd make two usernames just to post on TMZ. I barely made this one, let alone make another one.

I don't think dd and I even agree with each other. Like I said, I'm a Celtics fan. And I don't think Kobe is an amazing human being, I think he's horrible, I just don't think he's a rapist and anybody who does is either unaware of the facts, or just likes to think that because they hate the Lakers.

I don't know what "truth" you're talking about. Actually, I don't know what you're talking about. So whatever.

Celebrities Suck

44. whateverpeeps...... enjoy your day!! Don't let this forum get the best of you...

Kobe you're a cheater dude, and it's amazing how you buy your wify's love by buying her a ring. Here wify I cheated on you so lets go out shopping!!! LMFAO to funny!!

RALPH DOZIER

#13 GET A LIFE, I'M QUITE SURE YOU ARE NOT HALF AS GOOD IN YOUR PROFESSION AS KOBE BRYANT. SURE HE CARES A RATS ASS ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF HIM. SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE ISSUES AND THEY HAVE THERAPY FOR THAT. ALSO THE PERSON WHOP COMMENTED ON HIME BEING A RAPIST, THE FEMALE HE WAS WITH WAS JUST W**** TRASH AND THERE WAS NO RAPE!

RALPH DOZIER

HEY IDIOT THE MVP TROPHY IS GIVEN TO THE BEST PLAYER OVERALL IN THE PLAYOFFS, GET A LIFE YOU BUM!

KB24 MJ23

LISTEN UP BUNCH OF KOBE D*** RIDING IDIOTS...

KOBE did NOT rape the white b****. She had the sperm of multiple guys. But hey, let's blame it on Kobe b/c he is the #1 guy in the media. This just proves that KOBE is far more popular than Jordan ever was in his prime time. The more people HATE and love you, the more popular you are.

If the b*** says he raped her, why the F*** did she refuse to testify? (What does the b*** have to hide?)

This is the same exact Bulls*** that you guys said about Michael Jackson being a pedophile which once again proved to be 100% WRONG. Most of these celebrity haters are dumb beyond human comprehension.

Don't be surprised if she shoots herself over her guilt?

Just like Michael Jackson's original accuser (13 year old boy's father) accused MJ of sleeping with his teenage son! By the way, the accuser (13 yr old boy ADMITTED the whole thing was setup so that the accuser's father can bring in some $$$). And what happened? The teenager's father (THE REAL ACCUSER) KILLED himself last year (aka: SUICIDE) after MJ died? WHY? Because he could not live with the GUILT! And don't even get me started on the whole 2003-2005 MJ trial. Another BS trial to make easy $$$ off of MJ.

99% of you guys in this post are shockingly stupid beyond belief.

Must be the same people that believe everything in the media about SADAM HUSSAIN being a threat to US (which he NEVER was), or about AL-Quaida being a terrorist organization (found by the CIA by the way) OR the fact that 9-11 was caused by some saudi terrorist (which by the way are alive and are into hiding from CIA and other US government officials > and NO, they are NOT dead or blew up in the 911 planes). LOL!

And speaking of KOBE, MJ was also caught cheating on his wife in the 1990s (just like Tiger Woods did recently) and KICKED OFF the NBA by David Stern for serious gambling issues. It's just that MJ/Woods did not come across a teenage caucasion hotel employee with the intention to make some quick $$$ (just like Michael Jackson's accuser). This just proves that Jackson and Bryant are far more popular in mainstream media that Michael Jordan or Tiger Woods ever will be. FACT!!!

LOL! Most of these dumb s***s (aka: Michael Jackson/Kobe Bryant) on these posts amaze me!

I would love to hear back from the Kobe hater s***s if they have anything to say! :)

Matt C

The fact that he sucked in game 7 and Lakers still won NBA championship affirms that basketball is a team sport and no one star is bigger than the team. Ron Artese should have been given the game ball last night and be named player of the game. Without Ron last night, it'd be all over for the team.

dd

#48 The funny thing is that the huge Michael Jordan fans cant even spell his name correctly, now that's a fan HA HA HA..they did know how to spell Kobe...CONGRATS LAKERS!

ChorizoSupreme

As much as I can't stand Kobe, who can believe a woman who has the sperm of three different men spewing from her vag*na in one day. It seems that a white woman's credibility takes a leap when the person she accuses is a "minority."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments