Lady Gaga Falls Hard

6/23/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like the illegitimate love child of Axl Rose, Madonna and Marilyn Manson, attention whore Lady Gaga bit it big time while unsuccessfully maneuvering through Heathrow airport in a pair of sensible leather chaps and comfy transatlantic travel platform boots on Wednesday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
She is literally a fashion victim.

John C

You know, I was more or less amused with this media whore until the Mets game incident, now I think she's just another jerk who needs to just go away. She's only moderately talented and is not pleasant to look at, just a has been who has got to go.

Bird

I am so absolutely sick of this woman. I feel as though, in private, she's laughing at the public for falling (excuse the pun) all over her. Anyone with real talent doesn't need to be "created" the way she has. She has to resort to dressing in bizarre get ups, saying outlandish things and being down right annoying to get attention. When are her 15 minutes of fame up?

KAM

This girl is really starting to make a fool of herself.

Gaga makes me GagGag

Omg I could not dislike her more. She is such a skank. Seriously. I love Madonna, Katy Perry, and the like.. But this one wow she just makes me wanna slap her ugly face. She will do anything for a little attention. She is gonna fizzle out soon enough and well be saying Lady Who?

MS

HAHAHA, I love it...too bad **** didn't fall off a cliff...

vixis

Too flipping funny, I like her music but comeon..be real!

levina

WOOOOWWWW

Sandy

This woman or man, whatever it is.......totally needs to disappear...if this is what our young people have to look up to, well, it is a crying shame. She is totally disgusting and vulgar.

alyssa

omg you needed that

maggie

she is not an attention whore!! who ever wrote this article clearly doesnt knw anything about her! Im jus glad my mother monster didnt hurt herself. And so what if she fell i fall all the time!! U act like shes not human come on ppl lets focus on more important issues that are going on in the world and leave my Mother Monster alone.

Amaire Howard

Lady GaGa is the balm. I love her. She promotes individuality; and that’s exactly what we need in a world where ppl can't be themselves without someone making their own assumptions! She's doing her own thing and does give a care about what ppl are saying about her. And that's the way to be. So she fell we've all fell before or had an embarrassing moment. Get over it! It was funny though! How you doin? LOL

anncocopuff

Why are a lot of the comments so mean?

MichelleKirsimae

Wondering how she got up.....:D

MichelleKirsimae

I L.O.V.E. HER!!!!!

FRP

Attention Whore?**** you TMZ for being ignorant&hypocritical; you did a article on her..you have cameras always around her...you get your salaries based on this woman, I suggest you **** off then if she inconviences the company so much