Lady Gaga Falls Hard

6/23/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like the illegitimate love child of Axl Rose, Madonna and Marilyn Manson, attention whore Lady Gaga bit it big time while unsuccessfully maneuvering through Heathrow airport in a pair of sensible leather chaps and comfy transatlantic travel platform boots on Wednesday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
She is literally a fashion victim.

marbles

Did she have to remove her 'shoes/boots/pants' at security? I did...and I was wearing flip flops!

Jerry Seinfeld

"When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl. Then I say, 'Bitch, you're Lady GaGa, you get up and walk the walk today.' "

- GaGa tells the new issue of Rolling Stone

After reading her comment to Rolling Stones and then seeing this pic, I just can't help but to be amused.

sharonlynnmc1

OMG.... another Lindsey Lohen....

Susan

lol, Lady Gag me..i am soooo sick of her..all she has done was find ways to plagiarize Madonna, every video, every song..shes a copy...Madonna thought of her songs and videos, Gag Me just copied it all..

Prancy

She must have terrible emotional problems to go to such lengths to just be made fun of. She has turned into a joke and dosen't realize it.

Oh, she grew up in New York, so why dose she have a British accent in her Larry King interview? More of the Madonna copying I guess. LOL

Heidi

I used to like her but not anymore. She's acting weird lately. She's already famous. Don't need to steal someone else's thunder. Get some class girl!

Wishes

Those shoes/boots are absolutely hideous!! How can she possibly thing they are attractive? Unfortunately, she is losing alot of her appeal by her recent publicity-seeking stunts. She was better off to remain more enigmatic.

GAGA - get rid of the ugly boots. We KNOW you wear them to appear taller, so just accept your height and your talents as they are. You're going to break a leg!

Wishes

Gaga is turning into a big joke!! She used to be "cool" - but now she's turning into a weirdo!

Celebrities Suck

that's why I don't wear Frankenstein shoes ...

JB

Someone send these photos to Deepak Chopra, so he could be moved to talk some sense into her before she kills herself. Apparently, he's the only one she listens to.

Sheeba

She looks so stupid in those outrageous outfits! This is no way to make people listen to your music....if you are really talented...you can turn heads even if you look like Susan Boyle!

omgsammi

hahaa those shoes are so stupid!! glad she fell!

Madonna

I did that first, too.

Trish

Good music, but a real trash monster. She acts like she in some kind of drugs.

Katie

LOL! I take it she left new york today to start the north american tour. Yay! Poor gaga! Be careful in those things darling! XO