'Heroes' Star Escapes Jail in DUI Case

6/26/2010 4:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Heroes" star Adrian Pasdar just pled no contest to one misdemeanor charge of DUI -- stemming from a January arrest where cops say he was speeding and swerving all over an L.A. Freeway.

0624_adrian_pasdar_EX_Getty_01
According to the L.A. City Attorney, Pasdar -- who's also married to Dixie Chicks singer Natalie Maines -- was sentenced to 36 months probation, ordered to pay a $395 fine plus penalties, and must complete one alcohol education program and ten AA meetings.

As part of the deal, prosecutors dropped a 2nd charge against Pasdar -- for refusing to submit to a blood alcohol test.

Throwback kid

Wow, he sure looks alot different from when he was a pilot in Top Gun!

electriczipper

he has that look like he was ready to go to prison.
the gay look

awards

This guy looks so queer...

pattycake

Lost interest when I found out he was married to a Dixie Chunk.

Ginger

I guess if I had to live with Maines I'd want a drink or two myself. I notice the Dixie Chicks are back on tour, without Natalie.

G.R.

A celeb escaping jail time in Los Angeles? No Way!!!!! Are you serious. This is unbelieveable. *sarcasm*

Bubba

DUI? He obviously does not know his responsibility when driving a car? Then he is not worth his driving licence!!
Take it away and never allow him to drive anything for which he needs a driving licence. Just allow him to walk or to ride a bicycle.

a long time Leno fan!

I liked his kind and gentle demeanor when I first saw him on a medical tv pilot years ago. No offense however I lost all interest when he married with the Dixie Chick. She said WAY too many negative things about our elected officals and the way she said it was incredibly disrespectful. It was as if any ridiculous thing she said was actually valid and true because "she" said it. Her band mates always look as if they are at wits end with her when they glance her way in interviews. There is something to them working without her.

For his sake, I hope Adrian gets his act together. This actor can begin a brand new trend - "Actor gets it together, helps those less fortunate than he and never gets into trouble with the police again."

Stanley

Here in MI, you can refuse a breathalyzer, but then they'll get a court order for a blood test. I don't think you can then refuse that, too.
If he has a problem w/ alcohol, we'll read about him again.

pammie8

Of course he does! Celebrities can drink and drive, its not against the special separate celebrity laws that apply to them and not the rest of us everyday joes! Any non celeb would go to jail, directly to jail, do not collect 200 dollars! DISGUSTING!!!

my2centsNOW

He's a handsome lion man! He'll get it together, leos always land on their feet!! He does seem to be unhappy with his marriage.. and instead of leaving, he'll stick it out for his kids!! Natalie get it together.. he' loyal, but lion men will cheat if they feel neglected...

Rayna

He doesn't look too good in that picture but he cleans up very nicely. I loved him in the TV show Prophet. what is it we don't know about Natalie Mains that she could score him? He's hot!
It does piss me off that someone I know had to pay out 2-3,000 when they got a dui. I guess they spend the big money on lawyers.

Superman

How is it that rich people are fined the same amount as poor people?!?! That isn't justice!!!

tl

Three years probation plus 10 AA meetings, alchohol program and paying a cheapy $365.00 penalty fine...Adrian Pasdar's very lucky. Any non-celebrity would have been sentenced to jail. I'm disappointed in his sentencing and in the system

Hope he wises up, gets his act together. I used to be a huge fan of his, but not anymore. Whatever issues he has, drinking is not the answer. It's a good thing this stupid head didn't have his kids or wife in the car. At times, the innocent gets hurt.

Dump the guy, Natalie! You don't need him. You're the breadwinner in this relationship.

xinunus

I WOULD BE GETTING DRUNK TOO IF I WAS MARRIED TO Natalie Maines FROM THE DIXIE CHICKS!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments