Jake & Vienna Interview

Ends With An Angry Bang

6/24/2010 7:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi got together last night to secretly tape an interview that ended abruptly when Jake exploded in anger -- and a source tells TMZ this isn't the first time.

0622_jake_vienna_EXD_TMZ_03

Jake and Vienna were talking about their breakup during the taping when Jake lost his temper -- and reportedly cocked his arm and made a fist in Vienna's direction.

A source close to Vienna claims Jake "has a really bad hidden temper. He snaps all the time, it was just the first time he did it in front of people."

Jake and Vienna had to be separated on the set and the interview was pretty much over before it began.

Jake's rep hasn't responded to calls yet. No word if there will be a second take on the interview.

UPDATE: A production insider tells us Vienna was interrupting Jake constantly during the taping ... "Chris Harrison had to tell her over and over again to let him talk."

The insider also says "Vienna was in such a rage, if there was anyone to fear it was her."

0622_jakePDA_launch

USMCwife

I agree with a lot of these comments. Jake is definitely a fake. I thought when he did DWTS he was doing what he could to stretch his 15minutes...and he did. Vienna was right, HE would have went to the tabloids with the break up story to continue to stretch his 15min. He used her immaturity against her in the interview. He knew she would vent, nothing she said he could "honestly" refute. She was obviously emotionally enraged-and he was tooo cool to have an actual heart. He showed more emotion when Jillian dumped him.

Temper, he showed it on DWTS. Suppose to be a pilot...where's he flying? To live in LA and take up acting??? Sounds like HE had the alterior motive for doing Bachelor in the first place.

Kay

I saw the interview. He didn't make a fist at her direction, he just put his hands up and said " STOP INTERUPTING ME! "
And then she broke down into tears got up and said " you are the meanest person I ever met in life!" and left and like TMZ said, the interview was over. She really did kept interupting Jake, it was more like an interview with Vienna than with Jake and Vienna. Either way I don't like them, they are stupid, Jake fooled me on the show, I thought he was genuine, guess not.

Lori

Jake is a jerk, I think he likes the camera and fame. He needs to get a real job and forget the fame, he is a A**hole!!!

psychoanalyst

Are these two for Real?? Clearly they are so used to living in fantasy land that once any sense of 'real' life took over it was doomed....but it makes for great tabloid TV...Jake and Andrew Firestone should get together...they would do a great job decorating their place...maybe Martha Stewart could have them on.

shannon

Ok, quit blaming him, I too was getting upset with her as she was constantly interrupting Jake, she wanted it to be all about her and she was the one that got angry and stormed off the set, he seemed pretty level-headed, guess there are 2 sides to everything.

Carol

He is GAY. Totally! He is a control freak and I think Vienna is right she says he is a media whore. YUCK! Talk about a turn around... I really couldn't stand Vienna when the Bachelor was on and I have totally flipped. He creeps me out.

mary

His body language and carefully phrased comments prove he's all about self image and media hype. He has an evil side that has an underlying abusive factor. Time to go Vienna, find a nice human being that has enough self respect to also respect the significant other in his life.

sweet sue with an attitude

All I can say is that I saw the interview...and PLEASE..PLEASE...DON'T LET HIM FLY THE PLANE THAT I'M ON! The only one doing the interrupting was Passive-Aggressive Jake! He needs meds! Finally, Jake's true colors come to light, and everyone now sees the JERK that he truly is!

Rita

OMG, I'm glad I got to see this with my own eyes....this guy is as creepy as they come. SHE was interrupting HIM? Maybe that's because he acted like he was a king and she was a peasant. I was never a fan of Vienna's.....until now. This guy is the d-bag of all time. Oh, and P.S., if he's straight, I'm Lady Gaga

sweet sue with an attitude

I have to agree Rita! I was a JAKE FAN, and now am totally siding with Vienna. The poor girl! What an abusive ...hole! Glad she got her $90,000 or whatever from the interview she did. She deserved it for putting up with his crap! Any woman that stands by and lets a man push her around, deserves to be pushed around. Finally, Vienna let everyone see the truth! I hope your reading this Jake! You better call your publicist and do some bad publicity control! Or, maybe go back and be a pretend pilot!

D

Jake seemed like a real man on bachelorette, then became a bachelor. It seemed it was funny he picked Vienna because they were so different. I know right from the start he was an A__.
I do not like Jake and they should keep him out of the public eye complete because he is a bad example of a real man. Jake you would do the public justice if you just went back to flying and out of the public because it is showing you are not a real man and just a real loser and you have no idea how to respeact a woman and treat her they they should.

kristina

I saw the interview and I have to side with Jake on this one. No wonder he didn't want to sleep with her..... she's a bitchy little suck that never shuts up. Why would you want to be with someone that turns on the water works the second she isn't getting her way? Seriously she was acting like a little immature bitch. She sold her story to a tabloid that shows right there how selfish she is! Typical freeloader is what she is. Why would the people that know her best turn their back on her? Because all the accusations are true!

Sam

Jake is totally lying. I never liked Vienna but I totally believe her.

Mary

This guy makes me grit my teeth. I understand Vienna's frustration. I have never been a fan of her's but that guy is such an ego maniac. "Poor me, I can't get a word in edgewise". He is so sissified! I do believe what Vienna had to say.

Sue

just saw the Bachelor interview. geez I hate this guy. i've seen this COLD AS ICE, egotistical, self-worshiping, arrogant, controlling, fundamentally mean kind of guy before, as have most women. instead of dealing with his psychological problems (pathological jealousy, frigidity, belief in his own absolute superiority), he victimizes nice, trusting, and genuine girls like this one.