Joe Jackson Lawyer: Conrad Was At Strip Club

6/25/2010 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Jackson's lawyer, Brian Oxman, just went on TV and said he has spoken to the owner of a strip club in Los Angeles who told him Dr. Conrad Murray was in the club the night before Michael Jackson died.

0625_brian_oxman_murray_video
Oxman, who filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Conrad Murray on behalf of Joe Jackson earlier today, was a guest on "Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell." Oxman said the owner of the strip club, Sam's Hof Brau, told him the girls said Conrad Murray was indeed at the club.

As we first reported, one of the girls says Murray was indeed there ... but Murray's camp says the strip club tale is BS.

Jane's show airs tonight at 7:00 PM ET on HLN.

luv1767

I was at a club here in Houston and he walked in w/ 4 bodyguards.. Half the club left after they saw him.. What a Loser!!!

luv1767

I saw him here at a club in Houston w/ 4 bodyguards.. As soon as he walked in more than half the club cleared out. What a Loser!!

Jon

How many days into the BP spill and no word from Al Gore?

CAA

What difference does it make WHERE he was the night before?
What does that have to do with anything if whatever he was doing is legal?
What was HARVEY doing that night?

Tellit

I can't wait for Ed Chernoff to tear Joe and Katherine Jackson brand new *******s.
AND Brian Oxman.

rioglen

so what if he was at a strip club...it is a free world isn't it...what's his point he brought one of the strippers home and mj was so shocked that he saw a vagina for the first time that he died? Joe Jackson = Scott Disick = living off the backs of others and thinking you matter.

HumanNature

Don't forget Dr Death ran from the hospital after they pronounce MJ dead!!!

Furthermore, Dr Death met his baby's momma in a STRIP CLUB!!!!

lafreak

Let's see, Joe has blamed almost everybody he has contact with, including his wife. Oxman better watch out he might be next if Joe doesn't get any money.

Hey Joe, why don't you take over managing the untalented brothers and go on the road....the long road, perhaps some country where we won't hear about it...Oh yeah, and please take La Toilet....I mean La Toyla...you know shes lying each time her lips move.

DDFredd

Who cares if he was at a strip joint!!!

tcidda

nothinh surprises me about this dysfunctional outfit.

Criss

I sure hope if I die young that my father will have the good sense to wait an entire year before doing anything.

brianpi

If this is intersting..MJ & bad guys/topless bars....you must read my site..."Brian N. Everett PI"....

bunny

that's what I've been saying all along......that TMZ named the wrong club. TMZ are doing their best to portray Murray as a nice law-abiding citizen. WHY???

Natalie

Joe Jackson has to get it done, because nothing was done these twelve months. This doctor has lied and hid information from the get-go. Regardless, if Murray was there or not, he killed his patient. Love you, Michael!

Fuck Celebrities

Murray responsible for one less Jackson on this planet?

... I'm beginning to think he did us all a favor.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments