Cops Respond

To Verbal Attack at Kardashian House

6/25/2010 8:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned cops rolled out to the Calabasas home of Kourtney Kardashian and her baby daddy Scott Disick earlier today ... after Scott went ballistic on his neighbor ... and even called her a "whale."

We're told officers arrived to the scene after somebody called police and reported a "dispute with a neighbor" that was going down in front of the Kardashian home.

We're told no arrests were made and no one was cited.

As for what triggered the verbal spat -- it appears it began over a parking dispute ... but it turned nasty when Scott turned to the woman and screamed, "You're disgusting ... I would kill myself If I looked like you .... you whale."

mike

Who in there right mind would raise a child around/with this guy? He's a piece of work....

dvws

That Kloe slapping this guy... wtf is her problem anyway? Women think they can raise their hand on a man but if they retaliate.. then it is assault. I was hoping Scott could have punched the **** out of that gargoyle-jawed whore.

good1

I love u Kourt but I am done watching ur show. Scotts whale comment was offensive to me. U could do so much better than this loser but after awhile u have to take responsibility for him. Sorry

Joann

Scott hasn't run upon the right person yet. He's a minute away from getting someone's foot up his ass. And, no Scott you're not gorgeous just a simpleton living off the fame of the Kourtney.

Liza

i would never pity Kourtney. This woman knows what a douchebag she is involved with and judging from the video, is perfectly alright with it. She was acting just as obnoxiously. Those two dumba$$es deserve each other. That whole family is disguisting.

tracker

KOUTNEY IS A MORON WHO DOESN,T DESERVE TO RAISE THE BABY MASON.SEEMS SHE HAS HER HANDS FULL RAISING SCOTT.....TAKE THE CHILD AWAY FROM THEM.....SHAME,SHAME,SHAME ON YOU KOUTNEY !

mary

I am surprised I am even commenting, what a low brow thing to do, just walk away do you want your son to see what a lowbrow ass you are. You look like a pimp in your outfits and Kourtney seems to think it is funny, go figure new parents!!

anonymous

maybe Scott the *ick & Spencer the ***hole can get a reality show together and conquer the world!

Tara

4. Scott is always going to have a chip on his shoulder until he comes to terms with his homosexuality.

Posted at 4:35 PM on Jun 25, 2010 by Disturbed

This comment made me LMAO.

Scott is such a twit. Looks like he was playing to the cameras.
What a usless POS

Aaron Salmon

Dear Scott,
Just because you have a ridiculously small peen and only 1 ball, it doesn't give you the right to take out your frustration on others. Well Wishes -Aaron

Desiree Powell

I can't believe she is still with that loser.

sharmae

I agree that Scott's comments were totally wrong, and I don't care for the Kardashian's because I think they're phony. I think their father would be turning over in his grave if he saw what they've become today. Especially the mom-she needs to start acting her age and stop trying to live through her kids-get a life of her own.
But some of the comments on here, while condeming Scott's comments-look at the language they use to condemn him! People there are ways to express yourself with language that will convince people to take you seriously. Some of the language on here is just as bad as the comments made by Scott. Sad and pathetic!

Carrie

I agree with #21. Michele's comment. Kourtney finds this funny? I would be mortified if that was my husband. If he speaks to other women that way I wonder how he treats Kourtney behind closed doors. Seems to me they both have a lot of growing up to do. He must have too much time on his hands, he needs to but down the bottle and nipple and find a real job asap!

Fran Reno

This guy is so abusive in his manner to Kourtney and others. He really should be towed away and locked up and made to go to mandatory anger management classes as well as being made to go to AA. Someday it may be too late for KK to get out of this without being harmed. Scott is rude, mean and a pompous ass.

It takes more than sperm to make a father and partner. Get rid of the dude.

Miss Bitch

Caroline, I would've said "poor Courtney" too, but she's standing there laughing. She's trash and so is the rest of her family. Pigs.