Ryan, Redmond O'Neal Visit Farrah Fawcett's Grave

6/26/2010 4:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

On the one year anniversary of her death, Ryan O'Neal and son Redmond visited the grave of Farrah Fawcett at Westwood Village Memorial Park Cemetery yesterday.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Redmond was granted special leave from the Pasadena sober living facility where he is undergoing court-ordered drug rehab.

The anniversary of Farrah's passing was largely overshadowed yesterday by the one-year anniversary of the death of Michael Jackson.

RIP Farrah.

nikki

I don't think that TMZ did anything wrong by taking this photo, I appplaud them for it, its a lovely photo and I do believe Farah would be so proud to know they are both there together and sober looking so good and with her one year later. Thanks TMZ for this beautiful photo, she was a wonderful person who deserved much better than she ever got, I just pray her son will stay on the right road and keep sober, Redmond you can do it, you just gotta believe, think of your beautiful Mama she will always help you! RIP!

whatever

R.I.P Farrah miss your pretty smile and laugh.

Glenda

I must admit I forgot as well as many others that Farrah too died the same day. I am happy that Redmond was able to get out and honor his mother. Ryan looks good a year later.

NotJustAnotherName

Ya gotta be kidding. PEOPLE, this is a staged event by Ryan "media whore" Oneal, and his soon to be again, drugged out son. Yes, Farrah was a beautiful, inside and out, woman. Too bad she left this world before these two s***bags. I'm just sayin, LMAO

Bluebonnet

Count on Ryan O'Neal to turn his "grief" into a public moment. On another site, there's a photo of Ryan drinking an alcoholic beverage, standing next to his dtr Tatum. As a long time recovering alcoholic, why would someone drink in front of family mbrs who are struggling with their disease. Oh---I get it---it's called self-centeredness. Did he sell that photo too?

GypsyLaura

She was such an angel. I wish she had the colostomy surgery. I fought long and hard on that decision myself and it did save my life. Sisters in R cancer.

Justine07

LOL! "Ryan & Redmond Visit Farrah's Grave" ... After alerting the media, of course. Hope things turn around for poor Redmond - Farrah & Ryan were piss-poor parents, completely blinded by themselves and their fame - kids, ALL kids, deserve better.

lLA LOVE

THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER FARRAH FAWCETT ,SHE WAS A TRUE ARTIST ..MAY YOUR SPIRIRT FLY THROUGHOUT THE AGES..... LALOVESTUDIOS(c).

LA LOVE

IT STILL SEEMS LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY WHEN YOU WERE TAKEN AWAY, YOU WERE SUCH A TALENTED BEAUTIFUL ARTIST & ACTOR .... MAY YOU ALWAYS BE AMONG THE UNIVERSE... FOREVER PRESENT...FARRAH ,THE TRUE ARTIST IN EVERY WAY ! MAY YOUR SPIRIT FLY THROUGHOUT THE AGES.......................LALOVESTUDIOS (c).

Linda

Ryan and Redmond I know how hard it is to loss a loved one. Now that the 1 year Anv. is hear .More healing will come. Each year gets better. But when their is a deep wound it takes some years to heal and there were always be a scar. Farreh is with the lord and one day you will all be together again for eternity. RIP Farreh and Redmond you look great keep up whatever your doing. You will come to know a new freedom and life if your working your recovery

Sloane

...does everything have to be a photo op!!

show some respect and leave people alone at a time like that!

Amy

Redmond is looking so good! Farrah fought her cancer so bravely, I hope Redmond looks to his mother's strength to fight his addictions.....afterall, he's got his mom's strong genes!

fletcher

I see they are both still on grass.

pam

i hate to say anything negative about farrah but if she and ryan had not done drugs since the day poor redman was born he would not be in such bad shape. i think the kids has been in 18 rehabs before he was 18 yrs old. he appears to be really trying to save his life but he should stay away from ryan. farrah left ryan nothing - redman got it all & ryan would love to get his hands on redman's money. all this info is from ryan's daughter tatam.

Gia