Oksana: Mel Gibson Knocked My Teeth Out

6/27/2010 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources close to Oksana Grigorieva tell TMZ ... Mel Gibson punched her in the face and knocked out her teeth in a fit of rage.

0626_oksana_mel_gibson_ex_getty
Sources connected with Gibson have told TMZ the actor did not get violent with Oksana during their January 6 confrontation, although they admit things did get physical. A source connected with Oksana, however, says, "Mel and his camp are spinning the facts in a desperate attempt to protect his reputation."

Sources in Oksana's camp say Mel's people are lying when they say she shook the baby. Instead, the sources say, "She tried to protect the baby during one of Gibson's violent episodes when he punched Oksana in the face two times, breaking her teeth and giving her a concussion."

As one source put it, "She tried to protect his reputation, depsite her fears of him and his verbal and physical abuse." And the source goes on, "She regrets having believed in his empty promises to obtain professional help to control his violent nature."

TMZ broke the story ... Oksana obtained a restraining order against Gibson last Monday, which prohibits him from coming within 100 yards of her.

Oksana's attorneys would not comment about the case, but did say, "The true facts will be brought out in a court of law. Oksana will continue to abide by the ethical obligations and rules arising from a confidential paternity action and will let the court decide the issue in this matter."

jwoolman

Why do people keep saying she's young? She was born in 1970.... and they were together for 3 years (he's been separated from his wife since 2006).

I doubt that he could ever marry her, simply because he's a serious Traditionalist Catholic (a splinter group, so to speak), and I imagine they have strong prohibitions against remarrying after a divorce. As long as his wife is alive, whether or not the law recognizes them as still married, he's already attached. Civil divorce may be allowed (it is in the mainstream Catholic Church) for various reasons, such as sorting out child support/custody and property, but not remarriage. Sexual relations while unmarried would be a much lesser sin... At one time the mainstream Catholic Church considered remarriage after divorce an excommunicable sin (assuming the original marriage was recognized by the Church, which I'm sure Mel's was, can't imagine him getting an annulment after so many kids), which just means barring from sacraments other than Confession (aka Reconciliation), but they dropped that a long time ago. However, the Traditionalist Catholics might still excommunicate over such things. So if he doesn't marry even after a divorce, that could be why.

Anyway, Oksana will have to provide backup dental/medical records to a judge in any custody dispute based on the incidents she describes, so not to worry. Truth will out, whichever way it goes. The guy does have trouble with alcohol, though, so it's not impossible that he's a violent drunk (we already know he's an antisemitic drunk...). People can be completely different under the influence, and may not even remember all the stuff they do. The fact that there were no domestic abuse charges from his wife is meaningless - plenty of women don't call the cops about such things, especially if the guy is ok when sober and there are children to consider.

spinert

yeah i bet she's lying but mel wtf
is wrong with you these days,,snap out of it maann

C.

Personally, I'm not on either of their sides. However, sometimes people arent always who the portray themselves to be to others. You never know what goes on behind closed doors. She could very well be telling the truth to some degree, but she could also be a so-called "gold digger". Considering the fact that Mel Gibson does tend to have some "anger management issues", she can't be an all out liar. When it comes down to it, the only people who really know what went down are her, Mel & their attorneys. Stars aren't perfect. Look at Chris Brown. The guy portrayed himself to be an awesome bf to Rihanna (which I guess was the truth for awhile) then went Psycho physical on her because she confronted him (oh no) on text msgs she discovered between him & another girl. The media reporting the fact that he was a cheater would have hurt his career alot less than being known as a beater. Just my opinion.

mspaap

Mel and Charlie have been recorded dark skin women/wife they claimed to love, a "whore" "****" and a "N*g*er.,,etc,

Guess rich white men can do that without repercussions.
Now he wants people to believe the woman is lying.

There is no need for me to voice how I feel about their cruel mean actions because they speak for themselves.

Don't feel bad about them being undercover "racists" because they had me thinking they were cool too. GOD bless them both.

OSCAR

YOU COULD TAKE A LONG TRIP WITH THOSE BAGS UNDER MELS EYES. HIS RACIST AND HOMO ADJENDA HAS TURNED HIM INTO A WINO GEEZER

naryaquid

This may be my first and last comment on TMZ as it seems to attract mainly woman-hating men who approve of abuse, especially, if, as one man put it, she "provoked" it...Yeah, right!..No woman "provokes" physical abuse..If the guy doesn't like her or what she'd doing, he can just walk away.

And of COUSE she's "a gold-digging whore"...

How do YOU know that she's not telling the truth??..His ugly, VERBAL abuse is on TAPE!...and physical abuse always starts with verbal abuse..Duhh.
Have you heard his ugly rant where tells her "you look like a ****ing pig in heat and if you're "raped by a 'gang of ******s' it will be your fault"?....It's on TAPE!...What a racist, classless Pig!

He's also told her he'd "burn down your house down but you'll blow me before I do"!

I wish this s*** had threatened me with that -- I'd mention the name "Lorena Bobbitt" and ask him if he knew that *******s can turn into BITE Jobs..The ****less pig would be a tad too "upset" to be setting fires...especially if I brought out the blender!

Hunter Mars

She tried the same crap with David Foster and he tossed her out on her ass .

america

EVERYBODY IS RACIST...the politically correct leftys want to shove it down our throats to speak like them! Mel just got busted for something millions of men say and do!

glomorr

Whoa ... not very attractive ... I think she needs his money ... why did Mel hook up with a little dog...

ashley

U gotta luv these young gold diggers. Yeah i agree mel should have seen this coming. I think she knew mel was planning on leaving her so now she did all this crap to get watever she can out of him. This crap thats going on isnt going to stop me from seeing his movies. Mel is a great actor and i enjoy watching his movies.

Mary

Most of the comment are from men. Here is a comment from a woman who has been there. Men want what they want, and then when they get it they don't like what they get. Then they get a cob up there but and go off the deep end. Now I know that it takes two to make it or brake it, but come on name calling and violence isn't the answer. So all you men siding with Mel, get over yourself, find the fact. you have to make your decisions from the fact, and just the facts. Not all the fact are going to be made public. So all you men need to get over yourself, and realize your not God or perfect. YOU NEED TO GET JUST THE FACTS!

mel's friend

I SERIOUSLY DOUBT MEL DID ANYTHING WRONG, I THINK SHE CALLED HIM UP AND SAID SOME EVIL THINGS TO HIM AND THEN TURNED ON THE TAPE PLAYER. THAT'S WHY THIS TYPE OF STUFF ISN'T ALLOWED IN COURT IT'S TOO EASY TO SET SOMEONE UP. I NEVER SAW THE WOMAN WITH A MARK ON HER IN THE PRESS, SO I DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF IT.

mel's friend

I DON'T BELEIVE ANY OF THIS STUFF, FOR ONE THING THERE IS NO PROOF MEL DID THAT. I THINK IT'S ALL A SCAM TO GET MORE MONEY OUT OF HIM. SHE EVEN SAYS ON THE TAPE I AM ENTITLED TO MORE MONEY FOR GIVING HIM 3 YRS OF HER LIFE TO HIM. THE TAPE SOUNDS SO STAGED IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY A HALF WAY DECENT LAWYER WILL WIN THIS CASE SO EASY. ALL THESE STUPID ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT TYPE OF PROGRAMS ARE SO STUPID AND EMBARRASSING TO PEOPLE'S INTELLIGENCE.

darla hill

Mel Gibson is getting exacty what he asked for. So whats the problem? He had a wonderful family, life, wife, and he got selfish! Good I hope he's finished.

OSCAR

GIVE MEL A CARTON OF SMOKES, A BOTTLE, AND SOME STRANGE. PUT HIM IN A CELL WITH A RECORDER AND LET HIM GO. THIS COULD BE HIS NEW MOVIE.
THE GUY IS A LOSER, HAS BEEN, GEEZER DRUNK.