Vince Neil Busted for DUI

6/28/2010 4:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Mötley Crüe frontman Vince Neil was arrested for suspicion of DUI this morning in Las Vegas.

vince neil
Neil's wife tells TMZ she is flying out to Las Vegas this morning to bail him out.

UPDATE: Shortly before Neil was arrested, the rocker appeared at his Las Vegas restaurant -- Vince Neil's Tres Rios Cantina.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson

0423_celeb_dui_300_v2

Patti

I so agree with #1~

Myxlplyx69

Lenn K.

Keith, let me explain to you why, when they drink they can't be told anything. Try and reason with a drunk and see where it gets you. Thank God, he didn't kill anyone or his self.

Kelly

Ouch!! Alot of truth to that...that had slipped my mind...
Must not have learned, cuz u don't forget..

3. I guessing he didn't learn his lesson when he killed the Hanoi Rocks lead singer.

Posted at 5:50 AM on Jun 28, 2010 by Myxlplyx69

Phreaky

Countdown to announcement he has "entered rehab" and then the likely reality show in 10... 9... 8...

honesty

If you are famous and you have quite a bit of money, then get a driver if you are going to get drunk. It is really simple. The rest of us little people would appreciate it, and the mother and 3 children you kill would make it home to their family.

Patti

Hanoi Rocks accepted a lift from the drunken lead singer of Motley Crue, Vince Neil, had a wreck and killed Hanoi Rocks...

I looked this up, I had no idea about this until I just looked it up......

UtahRatt

nevermind Vince Neil
i just wanted to share my love for the band Enuff z'Nuff!
Donnie Vie is God!

hot snot

what a bummer. My god vince...call a cab or call my guy & I. NOT only will we buy you drinks and get you trashed and party...we will make sure you have a safe ride home. Holy Hell

hot snot

utah ratt....that is metal sludge.

ingrid

Let's all remember that over 20 years ago, he and another in Redondo Bch, CA went out for more booze
and killed a girl b/c he was drunk..got a good attorney and GOT PROBATION FOR KILLING HER! Yes,
probation. Who wants to bet he will get off here too? Get a good attorney and get off get a public defender and you go to jail/prison

michael

Sober up! if Nikki Sixx can anyone can! Time to take life serious...... before it's over....... Loser

dan the man

DUI DUI DUI GLAD ILL NEVER GET A DUI.. DUI DUI 4 US NORMAL FOLKS A DUI CAN BE CO$TLY BOTH 4 A LAWYER AND IN JOB PROSPECTS UNLESS YOU ARE INVOLVED IN THE STOCK MARKET.. DUI DUI KIDS DONT GET A DUI.. LOOKED WORSE UPON THAN A MARIJUANA CHARGE..

beberoni

I guess its time to lock the sucker up for 10 years, with no half time, to let him really think about it this time. Anything short of this, it wont sink in, and he will do it again. How many people get to time before the rich celebrity actually has to pay the piper like a common joe?

Broeheem

Now take it easy, guys, that wasn't really him. He just switched fingerprints with Linsay Lohan.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments