Vince Neil -- Saddest Mug Shot Ever

6/28/2010 1:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has just obtained Vince Neil's mug shot -- taken right after he was arrested in Las Vegas last night on suspicion of DUI.

0628_vince_mug_wide_EXM

As we previously reported, Vince is currently in custody in Clark County Jail, where his bail has been set at $2,000.

0415_mugshots_300

Danonino

This pig should have been put in jail years ago for drinking and driving and killing people!!! What a s***bag! And, that wife of his.... does she even own a mirror? Her lips are hideous.

JOHNNY SUEDE

BEHOLD THE VINCE NEIL ANTI-DRUG COMMERCIAL

Irony is an implied discrepancy between what is said and what is meant.
Three kinds of irony:

1. verbal irony is when an author says one thing and means something else.
2. dramatic irony is when an audience perceives something that a character in the literature does not know.
3. irony of situation is a discrepency between the expected result and actual results.

Me

Drunker than a SKUNK! DAYUM!

AP

I'm surprised he's even got the money for boozing!
Douch-bag owes me $18k for private jet trips he can't/won't pay for before he launched his joke "aviation" company ... what a BIG MAN he is!!!

Joe Longaker

Mug shot of a killer with priors....

He's KILLED before drunk driving (and got off)! "Oh, I'm sorry", doesn't cut it *******!!!

(oh, it's OK, he dint kill anyone THIS TIME........... yeah, right!)

IMHO

Joe Longaker

He has priors KILLING people while DRUNK DRIVING. SORRY doesn't cut it *******!!!

I fit into my bikini!

Everyone seems to forget Vince lost a daughter to cancer when she was 4. He has alot of pain in his heart..I'm not making excuses for him I'm just saying he has alot of pain going on, I don't think that's something you ever get over, the death of a child. I know he killed the drummer in 1985 and I'm sure that's something he lives with every day, too. I don't think I'd want his life despite all the money and fame he has. He lives where I live in Vegas and he isn't a bad guy at all. You can tell he's in pain, emotional pain. A picture is worth a thousand words and drunk or not, this pic says it all. I hope he gets better and the pain in his heart subsides.

and before all the people come out and badger me for what I wrote in defending Vince Neil, I am NOT a groupie, a druggie, have never had a dui, etc..I am a fan and don't personally know him but I have seen him around town, he's not a bad guy, give him a break. There's a reason for this and it's not good.

Shesh!

Remember how many times he said he was sober? HE LIED!
I hope his dead buddies don't find out!
(or his wife either...!)
Vince Neil is a LOOOSER!

me

HE OWNS A BAR OR NIGHT CLUB AND CAN'T COME UP WITH BAIL MONEY. WHAT A LOSER.

Lisa

DUI again? Hasn't he killed enough people while driving drunk?

The Concubine

LOL @ Dr. Feelslike****

Next on Celebrity Rehab.....and the next winner of Celebrity Apprentice.

Fred Warring

Didn't this BoZo kill someone while driving drunk? Hope he takes a walk on the "Wild Side" to prison and meets some different "Girls, Girls, Girls"!

Emma

Am surpised by this as I was just listening to him talk to some local radio guys last Friday. But, have you seen his wife? Besides the advantages for any guy whose wife has lips the size of a mackeral, having to wake up in the morning next to something that looked like that wuold make me drink, too!!!!!!!!!!

Casey

Wow, Jon Lovitz has really let himself go.

OooooNooo!

Still thinks he's 19 years old. Hey, buddy, get a freaking hair cut, loose the stupid chain and ear ring, and a REAL job. You'll see how better life is.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments