Megan Fox & Brian Green -- Rings and Bikini

6/29/2010 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For the first time ever, Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green rocked their wedding bands out in public yesterday ... and then immediately took them off so they could frolic on the beach in their skivvies.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson2
As we previously reported, the couple tied the knot late last week on the Big Island of Hawaii in a small, private ceremony at The Four Seasons hotel.

0629_fox_honeymoon_launch_v4
Yesterday, both Brian and Megan were still soakin' up paradise -- check out all the beachy bikini pics for yourself.

me

Obviously they are both really good looking people...BUT...WAY too much "ink"!!!

Ehécatl

I agree with Samantha and "me". BAG´s tats are u-g-l-y. It looks like he got sand all over his arms and wiped it off with cheap news print. Take a shower, dude!

budweediii

He had to marry her before she screwed her face up anymore with needless procedures. It should be against the for anyone under 40 to get cosmetic surgey that is not neccesary (from an accident, or something). Joan Rivers and Bruce Jenner should be enough to keep most people away until they are older.

3Storms

Yay a has-been amrried a never-was. Nothing to see here.

CCC

He tried to buy her a thumb ring but it kept falling off.

m

Who cares! She appears to be a very dumb, bad acting, stick figure broad, who is completley in love with herself and why? Well because many of you guys(and gals) out there seem to think she is something special. I have seen far more attractive people out there. People with brains, people with class. What is with the whole "sexiest person alive" crap anyhow? There are far too many people on the planet to ever give someone such a title.
P.S Good luck to you Brian! I hope your little ego infested balloon doesn't float so high into the sky that she ruins your high hopes for a good marriage.

tink981

I don't find her attractive at all. He is handsome, but she is just ordinary looking. Don't understand what the big fuss is. Is it just because she's a size 0?

Ehécatl

I agree with Samantha and ¨Me¨. BAG´s tats are ugly. It looks like he got sand all over his arms and wiped it off with a piece of cheap newspaper. Take a shower, dude!

Ehécatl

I agree with Samantha. BAG´s tats are ugly. Looks like he used a piece of cheap news print to clean the sand off his arms. Take a shower, dude.

ohlalalalala

I wish them long and happy marriage...hopefully it won't turn into typical hollywood marriage because they are really adorable together...

Bt

Is that Brian's son with them on the honeymoon? That would be very cute...

Justice

The picture of her in the dress and him on his phone says a thousand words. As he is on the phone, looking down & ignoring her.
"Come on. Lets go! " she nags in a whiny voice. "Come onnnn!"
And he's thinking -- "oh ****. If anyone knew the real story of what it's like to be with this person who tattooed my name on her lower stomach. I was only kidding that night. I never thought she'd actually do it."
He's a boring nobody and she's an extremely good looking specimen who will get bored with him in time.

kjih-tv media

A NON iPhone4, Brian, seriously? Stand in line like everyone else and buy your freaky thumbs wife an elitist piece of crap device that won't work if you hold it wrong... w/ those weird claws she calls thumbs, I'm sure it won't work if you "hold it that way" (seriously, Steve??!!)!

Jason Bateman knows what it's like to be booed.

J Simp

Good for both of them.

Chad Beck

wahh leave Bregan alone! who cares really, starlets are plentiful theres a new one every year getting chewed and spit out of Hollywood. Tomato rating thpbbbbbbb.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments