Stripper Claims She was at MJ's House with Murray

6/29/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Joe Jackson's lawyer will interview a stripper who not only claims Dr. Conrad Murray was at a strip club hours before Michael Jackson died, but that she was at Michael Jackson's house after being invited by the doctor.

0628_murray_strip_club_EX

The stripper -- who claims she was working at Sam's Hof Brau on June 24, 2009 -- claims Dr. Murray was at the club drinking just before midnight.

Now we've learned Brian Oxman, who is repping Joe in his wrongful death lawsuit, has spoken with the stripper's "rep" who has scheduled a meeting.  Among the topics -- the stripper claims weeks before Jackson died, Dr. Murray invited her to Jackson's home in Holmby Hills.  She claims she went late one night -- after the club closed -- and Jackson was there, however he was in a deep sleep.

In Oxman's letter of intent to sue Dr. Murray, he accused the doc of drinking at Sam's Hof Brau before treating MJ.

Dr. Murray's reps have strongly denied he was at the club on June 24.  And, they say, Murray doesn't drink.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

xscape

that's where the story ends :)

xscape

that's where the storry ends :)

Barbie

This is a real chuckle for me ! For an entire year no mention of a stripper and all of a sudden this one appears. And I believe pig's can fly ! Not for nothing but this year was the year of secret's being revealed....we had Tiger Woods and his posse of women, we had Jesse James and his posse of women. If this was a true story this past year would have been the year of revealing it, but NO it comes out NOW ??? Unbelievable even in a world when crazy stories abound.

King of TMZ

Chris Brown Michael Jackson Performance Structure:
- The way you make me feel you really turn me on
- Remember the time,fans, when we fell in love
- I am only Smooth Criminal
- Umbrella Jeans not my love
then:
- forced-fake-acting-Crying on hoo hoo Gotta make that change...

hummm no one sees a PR-crafted publicity stunt plot here???

I mean nothing against X Clown but it's just stupid that a lot of people are actually taking that performance as an honest tribute to MJ.

Butchering & using a memory of dead legend to your hopeless advantage is worse than beating that other boy with big forehead who sings about umbrellas. :D

blanket jackson

at least he likes grown women not like MJ the child molesting pedophile that liked to lick little boys teeth!

The Netherlands

I don't trust Murray AT ALL!!!!
Lock that guy up, and i hope he get raped by 5 huge guys.

R.I.P Michael LOVE YA

Greg

Because we all know strippers don't lie.

janicebyrne

Conny's full attention should've been on his anaesthetised patient but obviously he was "otherwise engaged". Conny is 100% guilty of negligence and recklessness and, subsequently, he killed his patient.

Tellit

I Can Fly

This is exactly the level where we all want it at. Mr Oxman interviewing a lady (and we all know she would never ever lie) who actually cannot keep silent anymore. No, she cannot. Enough is enough. The truth has to be told. Eventually and a year later. But we are all grateful to this lady that she finally got enlightened.

I can really fly, honestly!

I Can Fly

WOW AHA WOW. This is exactly the level where we all want it at. Mr Oxman interviewing a lady (and we all know she would never ever lie) who actually cannot keep silent anymore. No, she cannot. Enough is enough. The truth has to be told. Eventually. A year later. But we are all grateful to this lady that she finally got enlightened - and helped onto the right path.

I can really fly, honestly!

chanel

What next???ahahahah!!!
Sources told TMZ that MJ'S animals' were flying over the house while he was in the ambulance!!??
I tell you honestly:I'm Michael Jackson's secret wife,and i was driving my UFO when he wento to the hospital.Don't you believe me??!!!

Darlene

Give it up & pay for what you did to MJ.!!!!!

Cali MJ Fan

The timing of this story coming out, after a year is highly suspect. BET has run a special on MJ's Holmby Hills mansion, making it easy to describe MJ's home. She would have to be on video tape, story backed up by MJ's security, and say the story under a rainstorm, with the threat of lightening striking if she were lying before I would believe a word of the story she was at his home. The last question: WHY did she wait SO long to tell this story? Does she not watch the news? Was she not aware MJ died at the hands of this doctor? WTH?

Jmac

No,MJ would not have Tigers leftovers in the House.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments