Lindsay Lohan -- I Got PUNCHED on My B-Day!

7/2/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's 24th birthday celebration last night was the most painful ever -- because the actress claims she got socked out in a nightclub!!!

0702_lohan2_tmz_video
It was a madhouse when LiLo and her SCRAM bracelet left Voyeur last night -- but, before she left the club ... she went to her Twitter and claimed she was just "punched" by a waitress ... "for no reason."

Linds was escorted out of the club by security .... but it seems like it was too little, too late.

pammie8

for no reason huh? People dont go walking around punching people for no reason, Im sure she was being her usual pleasent self if it even happened! If it did happen why didnt she call the police?

At

About time. I hope she gets punched again. Come on TMZ you need to get some spies into those clubs. I want to see the moment of impact.

Gunnergirl

If she did get punched by the waitress, the waitress did what so many people that have had to put up Linds wanted to do!!!!

itsMeAgain

i don't condone violence but....finally, someone punch some sense into her! she needs some tough love!

ejunkie

wtf?! hahaha look at her teeth hahaha she scares me!

Greg

Sure, Lindsay. We believe you. Because waitresses so often just randomly punch their customers.

Ehécatl

She just wants attention. She can´t get it by being talented or doing something constructive. So she makes up stupid about being punched by make-believe waitresses.

Pathetic.

pammie8

Again she lies so much all the time people dont believe her even if she was telling the truth!

allie797

Everytime I read something about her I think about my best friend. I don't know LL but she just seems like her. She is difficult to deal with. I just hope she have some real friends because she is a trouble magnet:D

Larry

I own a security company in CA. and when I had Lindsey in my nightclub she was a complete pain in the A** so this is no surprise at all. She was rude to all the wait staff and security. as a matter of fact someone wanted to punch her that night and we had to escort the other party out even though it should have been Lindsey.

Marisol

Looks like her lackluster movie gigs are leaving her to act out real life dramas for practice. Lindsey needs to grow up and get a real job. She's one more case of people getting "too much, too soon". She doesnt' appreciate her blessings.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I know its not politically correct but, It did make me smile!

nisiek

trust me, the waitress was just doing what 100% of the population of the world would LOVE to do....but probably do more than punch...more like a genuine ho beat down...it is the least she deserves!!

awards

Since when is Lindsay breathing not a good reason for a sucker punch?

Greg

I think she just tweeted this nonsense so the paps would coming running down to film her. She's an attention whore. If she was really punched by a waitress she would have called the police. The restaurant must love having their reputation totally destroyed by this talentless skank.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments