Lindsay Lohan Probation Officer's Report

7/7/2010 6:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Lindsay Lohan's probation officer's report lists 5 drugs Lindsay is allowed to take, and the combination is powerful.

Lindsay Lohan Crying

According to the report, Lindsay is allowed to take Zoloft (antidepressant), Trazodone (antidepressant), Adderall (stimulant to control ADHD), Nexium (acid reflux) and the extremely powerful painkiller Dilaudid.

Under the terms of probation, Lindsay is allowed to take these drugs.

suzy86

I take Nexium, and it's the best thing for my acid reflux...

But why does she need painkillers for?

Tired of toxomom

Adderal is known to be a drug of choice among teens and college aged kids because it's cheap, easy to get and when snorted, produces a high like coke.

Lady G

Oh nonsense "she needs the ADHD stuff." Adderall is prescription cocaine. Gives you the exact same high without the risk of it being cut with junk, a legal prescription, and no "cocaine hangover." I would bet my life she was not properly diagnosed with ADHD/ADD and just wanted it. I have been on anti-depressants in the past, as well as used cocaine before I settled down and grew up, and I can tell you the adderall is a joke (for someone like her, not people that legitimately need it)- her mix of prescriptions, in my opinion, should be enough to get her Dr.'s medical license pulled, but I am sure it will not... anyone who is capable of traveling around the world promoting and partying her ass off, dinners and clubs out late, etc, is not in enough pain that would constitute prescribing her what has been prescribed. I am surprsied she does not have a Benzo in there to bring her down and she would have a perfect variety of emotions accessible in her medicine cabinet at all times.

dawnmarie

Trazodone is also used as a sleep med. Adderall is made up of amphetamine salts (yes, the pharmaceutical version of speed) & a Class II narcotic. Dilaudid is a pain killer used for SEVERE pain & is also a Class II narcotic. Class II's are the most regulated (by fed government) & have the greatest potential for abuse.
All of the people involved with her (judge, lawyers, DOCTORS) & nobody is really checking as to why she's taking such a dangerous ****tail?

ElleAnn

Seriously, dilaudid for teeth pulled a MONTH ago??!! DAMN! Those wisdomw teeth must had had concrete for roots or something!! A MONTH!!!??? Usually the dentist gives you a scrip for a week or so - so you WON'T abuse it!

Laura

oooh trazadone is a crazy pyschotic trip! no wonder she is so effed up!

Marty

Why do Lindsey Lohan's lips look like a Baboons Butt? Maybe those prescriptions made them bloat up like that.

Also, how disrespectful to the court to be wearing fingernail polish and the word F*** U on it. I would have made the stipulation that she has to do full time, no time off for good behavour or because of overcrowding.

Just my thoughts.

Caleigh

Its Hollywood, why is it so easy for celebrities who have a drug addiction issues, but in trouble w/the law, find ways to still keep taking drugs? RIP is right and no one in her family sees any of this? No one in her family will stand up to the entitled spoiled ex actress? Thenits gotta be that she is the family cash cow, but hasn't made a movie in a long time and the Carvel card has been taken away wtf are these Lohans gonna do when she is locked up?

janalal4

Nurse here, What could be aching her THAT direly that she'd need Dilaudid?

Posted at 2:22 PM on Jul 7, 2010 by Bananalicious

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/06/lindsay-lohan-court-jail-hearing-probation-report-drugs-prescriptions/#comments-anchor#ixzz0t2C18vkd

Another nurse here! :) Hang onto yourself.....a DENTIST prescribed it! Yeah, I know. Ridiculous, right?! Don't know how these med prof get away with this crap. Let you or I try to get some Dilaudid out of our dentist & hear what he's got to say!

O-C Guy

. . .in other words, she is a "legalized" druggie.

Lori

Why is she still taking Dilaudid? Her teeth have been pulled... they have healed... get her off the stuff.

I've taken Zolof and Trazodone and I hope they know not to let her have them at the same time as it can affect your breathing.

No comment

I think it should be illegal for anyone to be listing someone medical prescriptions information. How does this not interfere with federal guidelines on medical records? I certainly don't think it is anyones business what anyones are, and you are stupid if you think it acceptable for this information to be made public. You all care about slamming Lindsay that your too stupid to be concerned with the breach of medical information.

Anya

She'll be in the news as the next tragic celeb death before too long.

May

Lindsay had her wisdom teeth pulled on June 10th. Even if she got dry socket, which is VERY painful, she should be off of the pain killers by now. Also, there is NO REASON she should have ever been prescribed Dilaudid for the pain. Typical Hollywood prescribing practices. No wonder these young actors and actresses are dropping dead right and left. Lindsay's dentist should be ashamed.

mattsrun

For God Sakes, why report that she is taking Aderall for ADHD? Everyone in Hollywood knows that stars take Aderall to lose weight because the number 1 side effect is that you lose your appetite. Lindsey takes it compulsively to stay skinny. Someone please report the obvious.