'Real Housewives' Kids Rescued in Pool Accident

7/6/2010 6:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"The Real Housewives of Orange County" star Alexis Bellino nearly lost two children on July 4th when she left her stroller unattended ... and it rolled into a pool -- this according to security at The Balboa Bay Club in Newport Beach, CA.

'Real Housewives
Sources at the pool tell TMZ that sometime during the holiday celebration, Alexis and her husband Jim were off "doing something" ... and the stroller -- carrying 2 toddlers --  toppled into the pool.

According to multiple security officers on scene, the lifeguard pulled the stroller out of the water with one child still in it. Alexis' husband dove in to save the other one.

But Jim tells us a slightly different story -- claiming, "There was no lifeguard needed or involved."

We're told both of the Bellino children are fine and didn't need medical attention.

Melissa

That is so scary! Thank God those precious babies are okay!

Angela

What kind of dumbass puts a stroller by a pool??? STUPID STUPID STUPID

soz

at what point does it become ok to hunt and kill "reality stars"?

lisa

stop watching your husband so dam close.....and tend to your kids get out of his ASS... YOUR SO WORRIED ABOUT LOOKING FAKE FOR YOUR HUSBAND YOU DONT LOOK ANY BETTER SOON YOU WILL LOOK LIKE MJ GET A CLUE.....

DEE

And no cops were involed,no child protective,if it were you or me,you bet the law would be involed..stupid stupid people

L.

This is the dumbist thing a parent could do!!! 2 small kids in a stroller near a pool and you both leave????? They are very fortunate that this didn't end as a tragedy. What was soooo important that they left their kid alone???? I hope they have learned their lesson and grow up....

emerald

#56 As someone who is currently raising kids, I have to say WTF?! It is your job to know where your kids are when they're toddlers - you don't put them near roads where they can run in front of cars, you don't strap them in a stroller they can't get out of near a pool and wait for them to fall in, you don't not have a child gate so your kids can't get into the kitchen for chemicals, hot ovens or knives - it's common bloody sense!! Accidents happen true, but if you're doing your job they're small ones - NOT ALMOST DROWNING YOUR KIDS!!

whateverIsay

Shrinking Violet, too funny!!!

and I agree with everyone who said that if this dude wasn't packing a full wallet, she wouldn't spit on him.

And tell this guy to stop dressing like Jon Gosselin.

Bgtown50

I've watched this show from the beginning. These two since they joined the show are so self involved. I feel sooooooooo sorry for their children. I'm 51 and take care of a 4 yr old. They take ALL your time. Guess what I don't have time/money for nannies it's all me. If your gonna have kids, umm guess what man up and take care of them. Trust me...YOUR NOT THAT GOOD LOOKING!!! Umm my dead dog looks better!!!!

shelly

Long time member of the BBC. How does your stroller end up in the "member pool"..... Oh... I guess you were at the bar and not paying attention.

Kim in Chicago

Glad the kids are okay, certainly wish nothing on them. Too bad it wasn't their parents strapped into the stroller and taking a bath in the pool. Couldn't happen to a couple of nicer self-centered idiots.

Tara

Jim,
Your lack of gratitude makes you as ugly on the inside as you are on the outside.

Posted at 2:22 PM on Jul 6, 2010 by ElleDeGrand

I couldn't agree more.

dd

I agree Lisa she was probably cursing every woman out at the pool for saying hello to her husband. No excuse, two parents around and 2 kids in a stroller falling in a pool?

joeyal

I was there neither one of them were watching the kids in the stroller. Instead of being grateaful to the lifeguard he began yelling I'll have you fired. Her fault are you nuts, ther your kids

ji

Where were the 13 nannies?????? Fire them for not doing their job!!!!!