Spousal Abuse Investigation

in Mel Gibson Case

7/8/2010 3:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. has opened a domestic violence investigation and TMZ has learned the probe is in connection with Mel Gibson's alleged attack against his baby mama Oksana Grigorieva.

0624_mel_gibson_oksana_EXD_getty
Sources tell TMZ the alleged incidents occurred in Malibu in both January and February of this year.  We're told it's a "spousal abuse" investigation and the alleged victim is Oksana.   Sources tell TMZ Sheriff's deputies interviewed Oksana on Monday.

The Sheriff's Dept. has released a statement claiming investigators are "currently gathering information regarding the allegations."

Sources also tell TMZ Oksana told deputies Gibson was violent toward her several times, the worst of which she claims occurred in January and February.  She also told deputies she secretly tape recorded Gibson after the two worst violent episodes, because she feared for her safety.

Sources tell TMZ the January incident involves an alleged altercation between Mel and Oksana -- a story TMZ first broke -- in which Oksana claims Mel knocked out one of her teeth and chipped another.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

Dani

yes ONE actor that deserves respect and that's Sandra B.

Posted at 1:20 PM on Jul 8, 2010 by Pamela

I agree with you 100%. Sandra B. is one of the few with any class and acting skills in the business these days!!

Barbarascy

I think that if Mel DID put his hands on her he has to answer for that. If he is saying things that are inappropriate and racist then he has to answer for that. But make no mistake, this woman put his ass together like a cheap suit. If a man is beating me and I have a child anywhere in the vicinity I AM LEAVING. I am not recording anything. I don't need a recording to prove a man has put his hands on me. The bruises tell me all I need to know. Why would any woman with sense just stay and deal with that? Most women don't just stay and record the beatings. That just doesn't sound right to me. She's up to something with this recording stuff. But Mel has to deal with whatever he has done.

jj

I know what Mel did was wrong, but there is no actual proof he beat her. This Oksana is a professional gold digger her plan went awry and now she is out to ruin this man. First, she stated she will not sign a prenup if they wed back in November. Second, Mel's ex-wife had hired a private investigator to track Oksana's shady past. This woman is a conniving gold digger, but her plan failed. She thought she hit the jackpot with Mel, but he knew better. He is angry that she ruined his marriage and life. She is the evil one. I can behind her conniving ways.

At

Why does it take 10 minutes to scroll the TMZ website?

Nunya

THROW THE GOLD DIGGING LYING BITCH UNDER A BUS.....FUNNY THING THERE ARE PICS FROM JAN. AND SHE DOESN'T HAVE A MARK ON HER.... ALL YOU CRY BABIES ON HERE THINK A MAN IS AUTOMATICALLY GUILTY WHEN A WOMEN CRIES ABUSE....GET A LIFE!

DANA

Hey THE TRUTH is Mel going to announce on 20th july officialy in public that he IS NOT THE FATHER of the child and is all fake???

none of that

Bye, bye Mel!!

Andolini

What a douchebag.... I don't care if he's drinking or drugging.. but to stand in the public eye and proclaim that he's a good Catholic is just sh-t. ..good Catholics don't build their own churches to serve their own rules of commandments. And they don"t cheat on their wife for 30 years and have her bare 7 children just becuz his tesicles are filled with ****...after he's been with whores....ohh yeah oksana that's you sweetheart ...you sow what you reaped..His bastard child..

gimmeabreak

"IF YOU HAD AS MUCH INFOS AS I HAVE AND WAS TYPING AS MUCH AS I DO, YOU TOO WILL BE MISPELLING.
I DONT HAVE TIME TO REREAD."

Nor do we have time to decipher your ALL CAPS gibberish. And who are you kidding anyway? Rereading what you've written wouldn't change anything. You don't even know how to spell simple words, like "misspell". You can't correct what you don't know how to spell...

DANA

gimmieabreak giveusabreak

DANA

She is giving wrong info to radaronline on a daily basis.

ken moore

hire a jewish lawyer!trust me they can argue any case and win.i speak from experince!

kazza

she could have just left him...I dont understand why women stay with arseholes.

Chris

This is a russian whore looking for her payday. But as shown in previous time, men are not the smartest when it comes to women. Mel smartin' up and just pay for this woman's services instead of breading with her. Looks like Octomom to me...

Lowe2go

Here, I place in your hand..... a stone.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments