Charlie Sheen -- Justice Delayed

7/9/2010 12:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Charlie Sheen's hearing -- where he was expected to plea bargain his criminal case -- will not happen as scheduled on Monday.

Charlie Sheen

We've learned the hearing is now on for August 2.  What's interesting ... Charlie is due back to begin filming "Two and a Half Men" on August 3.

As a plea bargain, we've learned both sides are in deep discussion but no agreement has been reached.

It would seem Charlie cannot do 17 - 30 days in jail, because of the production schedule ... at least not consecutively.  But again ... we're told no deal has been formally reached.

0709_sheen_footer_v2

luka99

ey samatha, so charlie is violent huh.....?
it's women like you that make some men do things like that.
think about it......

Ketielynn

I must be getting really old because I can remember a day when you were sentenced to jail time you actually had to go to jail. You couldn't argue about it because you smoke, don't like the food, etc. WOW times have changed. Heck, we didn't even get two weeks notice to get our affairs in order....we just went.

Charlie8

At least Charlie didn't knock her teeth out like Mel did his wife. Mel should go to jail. Both for hitting his wife and baby and for being stupid enough to get taped ranting. Nasty SOB.

i like you

I would always think someone with a person with a lot of people looking at him or her, they would have a lot of stress from other people and either way I can see it, even, if they ended their marriage maybe they would pick up and move on, faster than we do, hey it's just a thought, I have no life, I'm staring at things that are none of my business and I'm reading news for someone, I don't even know about his court hearing, think I'm crazy and I look at other people wondering and blogging about his dress size and I bet people want to know what she bought "Did she get anything for Charlie?" and again even if it is over with Charlie even though it could still work out, like would that matter because I’m sure he wouldn’t be alone too long and then it would be another lash out for another woman.

mspaap

Mel Gibson needs Charlie Sheen's connections and attorneys because Charlie Sheen told his ex-wife she looks like a f*nking N*gger and a c*unt, whore...etc. He has also been accused of physical abuse against his present wife and has come out of it basically unscathed! I think they should do a movie together.

Hey I'm just saying the truth...(ducking)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3