Ryan Seacrest

Drops a $10,000 Tip

7/9/2010 5:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Talk about spreading the wealth ... TMZ has learned Ryan Seacrest dropped more than $50,000 on a super-fancy dinner in Sardinia last night ... including a $10,000 tip!

Tip
Our top sources in Sardinia -- yeah, we've got those -- tell us Seacrest and his chick Julianne Hough attended an ultra-ritzy dinner at the famous Billionaire Club for some kind of a business dinner.

We're told Seacrest picked up the check for everyone involved in the sit-down -- which included several people at multiple tables -- and the grand total came out to just over $41,000 ... plus the $10k tip.

As for what "business" was being discussed -- sources tell us it may have been linked to the fact that Ryan's radio deal is up at the end of the year ... or possibly a deal with CBS.

GB

Good beard for Ryan. Let's hope he doesn't take over for Larry King. That would be like electing Sarah Palin president -- he's not qualified. This reminds me of his "date" with Terry Hatcher.
He's the Rock Hudson of today.

Jude

I think it is great that he tipped as he did and included the wine costs in the total. Who cares what his sexual orientation is anyway? He and Julianne look cute and happy. It's a happy story! I love happy stories. Especially coming out of the land of the crazies and mellow drama. Happy Hollywood stories are refreshing.

Avery

Having been a server years ago, HIGH FIVE RYAN! If the service was superb, then the tip was warrented.....

maryb.

He's a metrosexual and they look adorable together!! I hope Julianne has made him take V.D. tests, a steel brush, and lysol to his body (with having been with swine Uglitel) before she commits to him in an all-out intimate way.

Brain

50k write off business expense, so what?

J Simp

Good for Ryan. I thought he was gay though?

johnnie

GOOD FOR YOU RYAN, YOU ARE MY KIND OF GUY. IF I WERE A YOUNG GAL I WOULD BE AFTER YOU. LOVE YOUR SMILE.

Anon

Uh-huh. Right. I'm guessing the restaurant isn't the only one getting paid.

Silvie

Ryan has to be one of the hardest working guys in Hollywood! I love the fact that he is dating Julianne Hough! She is stunning, very talented, has her own money and they make a great couple. Very cool I think!

GB

Look at the body language. Looks like she's pushing back, and he doesn't know what to do. I think he wants to get closer to Derek.

Carvey

Nice beard.

pcox

Don't forget that Larry King has said he wanted Seacrest to fill his spot when King leaves November-ish. Smells like an opportunity, Ryan!

flight

Yest he's hot a very hot flaming cheeto! HELLO the dude is gay just ask terri hatcher.

how many time do you think they had to pose to actually take that picture? and cut that's a good one, now post for all the 'fans' to see---- that he is not gay. and then he goes to derek and Julianne keeps on dancing until the next photo session.

LuvTMZInTheOC

"Our top sources in Sardinia -- yeah, we've got those"

TMZ... you guys crack me up! Happy Friday!

Geoffrey

This is all staged..... My "gaydar" tells me the guy is gay. He is coming across very foolish looking this way. Maybe he is doing it to get Larry King's spot which will NEVER happen. Why do so many closeted gays do this? I can't believe the women allow themselves to be used like this.