Oksana Demanded Millions for Tapes ... Allegedly

7/16/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources connected with Mel Gibson tell TMZ they have "hard proof" Oksana Grigorieva tried to extort Gibson, demanding more than $10 million from the actor in return for keeping the secret tapes just that -- secret.

0715_oksana_grigorieva_EX_getty_3
Our sources claim Oksana demanded a specific amount of money. They would not reveal the exact sum but say it's more than $10 million.  And the sources say there are emails and other "physical evidence" to prove it.  As one source said, "There's a long trail of evidence"

TMZ broke the story .... Mel's lawyers will be meeting with L.A. County Sheriff's deputies, making a presentation of evidence which includes alleged evidence of extortion.  We're told the lawyers want the Sheriff's Department to launch a criminal investigation after they present deputies with emails and other physical evidence.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ohreally

It's staaarting!!! Oksana is going to go down! Stupid lying, conniving gold digger.

Trish

Crazy Mel is going to turn this whole thing around in his favor. He will make a new movie/bio, and laugh all the way to the bank. Suckers...

Gsharon 710

You go Mel!

Sully

This is possible but if she is the mastermind that everyone here seems to think she is I seriously doubt she requested money from him in anything other then in person. Besides it's extremely easy to check through her internet provider for the time stamps on said emails and if she was even online at the time. And who had access to said pc they were sent from. Also I don't believe it's extortion otherwise Rachel Uchitel and Gloria Allred would be in jail right now for the same thing. I DONE TOLD YOU MEL PUT A CAP ON IT! DAMN!

NoBreederRat

Is that a herpes sore on her upper lip?

DANA

I dont belive this story. Mel could have reported if that was true. Also he havent had clue about the tapes since until 3 weeks ago when all this came out public otherwise he woudnt talk on the phone. She has been set up but she still have back from her dentist and her son.
Mel we will never gonna see a movie from you again ever caouse
you are discusting BIG LIAR and Lucia is your daughter.
GO FUCCK YOURSELF !!!!!!!

Proto

Why doesn't someone monitor this site for offensive language?? In case you Neandrethal sexist swine don't know it, the 'C' word --- which some of your are spelling out is just a bad as the 'N' word. Most of you show youre just as bad a Gibson. If she tried to extort him, it will come out, meantime COOL THE INCREDBILY SICK LANGUAGE.

I guess underneat it all, the psyche of the American man is full of bitter, mysoginist hatred

DANA

If Mel was a regular citizen without the celebrity status and his 1 bilion $ he would have been behind bars now. Period.

Sully

Dana I was thinking the same thing at the very least when she went and spoke to the police about being hit by Mel don't you think thats when his laywers would have turned over any evidence of extortion I mean it doesn't make any sense to me.

bob

I hope this skank goes down and not the way Mel wanted her to!

Sully

Do what Uncle Jessie did and get the fbi involved why even bother with the sheriff's department oh wait cause he has friends in there who attempted to hide his dui like last time.

DANA

Sweatheart you are not a realible source of informations. First you were spaming here telling everyone Mel is not the father of Lucia.
Now you give some other fake info which people dont care about.
You re getting boring and I doubt anyone is rading you anymore.

Proto

to "me" (#15)

oh--Mel is your role model? If Mel Gibson did it then its ok for you to do it or others to do it here? I'm not his supporter, and when I first read this story there were 5 comments up, and they were using vile, VILE language to attack her with and it was disgusting--- I see the moderator took those comments down now. They were beyond horrid---its disgusting whoever uses it. Why would you defend it?

misssahara

Она выводила его из себя все время, что была с ним, день ото дня! Я не так хорошо знаю англ.яз., но мне тоже кажется , что в записях он отвечает невпопад. И еще не известно, где она записала всю эту ругань, а потом в студии наложили ее голос.Она классический вымогатель и дрянь! Кто-нибудь остановит этот поток непроверенных записей, которые выходят в эфир каждый день?!Если не дай Бог суд примет во внимание незаконно сделанные и отредактированные записи , то так можно будет дискридитировать любого! Пусть каждый попробует перевести подобную ситуацию на себя!! ЕЕ место в тюрьме! She must be located in jail! All her allegations and tapes are false, like her synthetic face and body! Probably she got hooks in her face many times and long time before she met Mr Gobson.She's classic blackmailer! I hope American court'll punish harshly her.I wish Mr.Gibson to survive all that scandal and win at the end! Please. don't think bad about all russians! Russians are on the Mr.Gibson's side!! (I'm russian and live in Russia) I was his fan. I'm his fan and I'll be his fan!!

get a life ho

This crap gets better every hour ,.,.,.

Mels team of over-priced lawyers and investigators are somewhat amusing ..,.,.,,..,

They ( mels people ) want you to first believe this so called gold digger whore is smart enough to edit tapes and set up poor Mel while at the same time being stupid enough to demand money from Mel in emails or she will release the tapes ???
Maybe .,.,but
I'm not buying it .,.,.,,tapes can be altered but so can emails .,.,battle of the experts to come .,

battle of the URL experts .,.,lol