Oksana Grigorieva -- I'll Tell Everything About Mel

7/14/2010 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva was strategizing with her lawyers in Century City today -- getting ready for next week's big custody hearing with Mel Gibson ... but before she walked into the office, she told photogs that she'll be tellin' the whole story.

media_removed_tmz
Mel's lawyers have filed a motion to hold Oksana in contempt, because they believe she violated a restraining order by allegedly releasing the secretly taped conversations.  Oksana denies she's the leak.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Jack Cook

Tis is not about 2 people needing counselling or a court seperation. It is about a dirty money grubbing slag whore trying to take a guy down becuase he wouldn't bow to her extortion. The PIG will find out the hard way and pay dearly. Send the filty slag back to Russia and let her rot. What Mel said in the doctored tapes was too good. She is a lowlife POS

Duane Garrett

Mel is a monster. None of this crazy stuff is Oksana's fault!

mary woods

to comment #50....Are they married? I did not know - I thought she was his de facto. Am I right or wrong?? Anyway, pity the children, sad for Mel on many many levels. What a shame Oksana did not go to the police first off with the recordings. Thats what I would have done if I was in fear of my life and that of my child. shame!

T

sounds like in the tapes that Mel is hurt and angry. He must of had some feelings for her, otherwise he would be cold and indifferent. Its been said that one can not hate someone unless they have also loved them. Its funny that women complain that their spouses are silent and emotionless, but when a guy opens up his dam and lets it all out, the women complain and play victim. Of course he's not right if he has hit her, but if you look past all those colorful words you can see passionate feelings that are trying to express themselves through the medium called Mel. If she wasn't so cold she could have resolved this with him with the help of some good marriage therapy. And lets face it, all parents go through tough times, but the ones who live and love it out teach wonderful skills to their kids.

mary woods

to comment#115. I agree with what you are saying to a point - however, filthy disgusting & abusive words do as much damage as hitting if not more. Can they never be taken back? I am thinking that he is, as we all know, an alcoholic & quite often alcoholics have underlying problems ie depression, bipolar to name just a couple. People with problems of addiction have trouble getting their head around the fact that all is not well with them; that they are wrong; that they are behaving in a destructive way not only towards themselves but usually the people closest to them. Until they can face the fact that they need help they will continue to blame everyone & everything for what is wrong in their lives. It seems to me that Mel's anger is probably coming from the disappointment that he made a mistake choosing to be with Oksana & because he seems to be such a controling personality, it's hard to admit; easier to blame her for everything. No excuse for the hateful & evil way he spoke to her, he sounds frightening & horrid.
I have been a fan of Mel Gibson since I first saw him in the Sullivans the soap on Chanel 9 Aust. many years ago & I am so disappointed in him & for him. His devout beliefs in his religion seem to be at loggerheads with the world in which he lives & works. I think he is torn between the two & perhaps there is that old "catholic guilt" rearing its ugly head....who knows we could go on forever.
He is wrong to treat anyone male or female in that way. She is wrong to have "drip fed" it to the media the way she has (no matter how much she denies it we know better, we're not mugs). Whether he hit her, I don't know. The truth will out. I think Mel has lost his way. I don't think USA has forgiven him for the 2006 drunken comments he made. I think he is still being shunned at least by his peers. Very sad.
Oksana could have avoided all of this by going to the police immediately with the recordings if she was so afraid for her safety & that of her child. By not doing it the right way she is coming across as a total "bushpig" and in the end no one wins and reputations are lost forever.
I feel for all of the children and hope all ends soon and well. But I fear not.

Jacqueline13

94 - he signed up with "vultures.com" thinking he'd get a real
exciting woman. Instead, well, we all know.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7