Ashton Kutcher -- Banged Up in Malibu

7/16/2010 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ashton Kutcher's super-awesome $108,000 Lexus Hybrid had to be towed out of Malibu yesterday -- after the actor smashed into another, less-awesome car in the middle of the day.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

It appears Ashton's car  took some minor damage to the front bumper of his Lexus LS600 -- but the other car was smashed up pretty good.

It doesn't appear anyone was badly injured in the fender bender -- and afterward, of course, Ashton went to his Twitter .... writing, "Got in a fender bender today. Bad carma [sic] I guess."

WILLIAM THOMAS MOORE

So sad ! But who is the chick in the blue/ green dress , nice back side.??

Jillian

@# 19 Ellis. You hit the nail on the head. This guy doesn't
have an bit of talent as far as I'm concerned. I never did
"get him".

Janelle

Oh Man Mom, I mean Demi is gonna be pissed when she finds out, looks like he'll have to ride public transportation, it would be hilarious if he ended up on peopleofthemta.com

CriticAl

Keep your eyes on the road, dingbat. Kutcher should be a blonde.

ginny

less awesome car, the jerk should buy her a new one!!!

what BS, he was paying NO attention. bet her insurance goes up and he most likely has none!!

J Simp

Lexus didn't take much damage at all good car.

bella

DID YOU HEAR THE ABOUT DEMI CONSIDERING HAVING A BABY? LOL
WHEN? WHAT A JOKE.I WISH HE WOULD FIND A NICE YOUNG LADY.
I ALSO HOPE BRUCE WILLIS HAS TWIN BOYS!!!

Jim L

To the person who wrote the article, the car is a LS460.... Lexus does not make a 600. Mercedes makes a S60...0. Perhaps that is where you got confused. I know because I have a Benz and a Lexus.

CN

NO such thing as karma..Read the real BOOK..he wont be on the other side because there aint one Mr big shot..bye bye 4 good

Hammer

Douche!

G

Karma is spelt with a K, not a C.

Areader

Maybe he was Punk'd

Ed

@reply 32!

Lexus does sell a Lexus LS60...0 Hybrid. Mayby not in the US, but outside the US they are quite common.

pimpdaddy

Ashton has no talent whatsoever! It's quite obvious as he once again shows us what douche bag he really is. I don't get it either as others have posted here?

carol

I see a pattern here on the message board.
The more popular the celebrity, the more likely some weirdo will
be posting things that have nothing to do with the actual story.
Why are the weirdo's of the world attracted to the biggest stars?
Sad.