TV Chef

Survives Violent Head-On Collision

7/21/2010 5:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A TV chef who barely survived Gordon Ramsay's kitchen is once again lucky to be alive ... after he was involved in a nasty hit-and-run crash that left the cook seriously banged up.

0720_chris_bradley_car_crash_EX_TMZt
TMZ spoke with Chris Spradley -- one of the culinary competitors on Ramsay's upcoming show "MasterChef" -- who tells us dude was driving home from the House of Blues on the Sunset Strip last week when some dumbass in a minivan blew a stop sign ... and the two vehicles collided.

Spradley -- creator of a beer cheese soup that Chef Ramsay considers "the most disgusting f**king soup I've ever tasted in my life" -- suffered injuries to his ribs and ankle ... but nothing life threatening.

Law enforcement sources tell us the four passengers in the other vehicle were all intoxicated -- and they claim the driver of the van fled the scene. So far, no arrests have been made.

Lance

Thank God he's alright. I hope the LA cops put those bums in jail ASAP.

Beer, cheese & soup. Sounds perfect to me. I hope Chris posts his recipe online.

jordanrow

@Jeremy, Yeah you should contact a Personal Injury Lawyer and get a free consultation, explain to them what exactly and they will help you, one of my friend recommended this http://bit.ly/aK73S0 hope you feel better soon

X

I'm sure the driver of the van was a Mexican and you will never find them in the sea of the other 20 million Mexicans in LA!

dd

And this is exactly why Lindsay is where she is, she needed to learn a lesson.

Hot-Carl

Put Big Tex on the case....should of made Frito Pie instead of the soup.

earl

Actually all 4 of the mexicans in the van were arrested. When they hit the guy, they all got out and started throwing their beer cans out of the car before the cops showed up. Theres a well known mexican club down the street on Sunset. This **** happens all the time down there.

Shana Ray

Chris was robbed! Beer cheese soup sounds like perfection to me!

Jennifer

I knew this guy when he was here in Louisville. It stopped my heart when I saw this article.. But thankful that he is ok!