X-Rays Critical Evidence in Mel Gibson Case

7/22/2010 4:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

X-rays taken 2 days after Mel Gibson allegedly punched Oksana Grigorieva could be pivotal evidence in the Sheriff's investigation .... TMZ has learned.

0719_Oksana_Mel_getty_bn_03

Sources intimately familiar with the case tell TMZ Oksana went to a pediatrician, Dr. Gordon, on January 8, complaining of headaches.  She told the doctor her eyes were not tracking properly and he then ordered X-rays.  Interestingly, the pediatrician was not her children's doctor.  It's unclear why she chose a pediatrician.

The X-rays will be especially important because the dentist who saw Oksana the day before has made conflicting statements about Oksana being struck in the mouth.  And the dentist's photos do not show any injury to Oksana's temple area.  The dentist says Oksana covered the bruise with hair and makeup.

Oksana claims she was punched twice -- once in the head and once in the mouth.

And there's this ... we've learned in the mediation Oksana said she told the dentist and the pediatrician she had been hit but "refused" to say by whom.  We know the dentist says she told him Mel had struck her but that she wanted to protect him.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

Cazale

Again with the "Mel's paying posters" shtick.
"SHOW ME DA MONEY" & sign me the heck up!
C'mon, Trixlarue, back that up by getting me some paperwork to fill out. Help me out here, show me the way.
No, seriously, I need money.
If you don't come through for me, Trix, I'm going to have to go see a podiatrist for my earache -and then I will show the world pictures of my collarbone (depicting a heartbreaking and incriminating pimple) and tell the world what you did.
Oh, that's right, Trix, I ain't playing around, I want some of that Mel money.

Dani

sweetheart,

do you really think we know everything there is to know about this case?!? Not everything has been made public yet. I'm sure there are still a lot to come that we havn't heard. So, yes, she went and had x-rays. She said, she can prove all of this so, I imagine, she has more to come. We still do not know who the leak is and how much more evidence there still is. There's more to this story that is "sealed" that we may never know.

kickaboo

http://www.kp.ru/daily/24462/623999/ What a strange interview Oksana gave to a Russian publication in March, 2010. Didn't the alleged abuse happen in January? 26.03.2010

Sqiggy

The whole "Why didn't she does this then?" thing? Please drop that BS,Cause Mel has way more in the way of explaining to do on why he didn't do whatever. Why didn't he call the cops if she hurt the baby? HE had more standing then her HE would have been believed more then her. Why didn't he go to the cops or DA when he told his lawyers he was being extorted. Why didn't he let his laywers handle the whole Oksana situation when he realized he was being used. Why did he continue to call her and threaten her even after he realized she was extorting him.

HE HAD ALL THE POWER AND STANDING TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND END THIS THE RIGHT WAY AND HE CHOSE NOT TO,IF YOU LISTEN TO THE TAPES REGARDLESS OF ALL THESE SO CALLED HORRIBLE THINGS SHE DID TO HIM HE STILL WANTS HER BACK. You can crawl back to me on your knee's and blow me and apologize, Or maybe when he said You can goooooooo if you want but I'm giving you one more chance.

COME ON WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Sqiggy

COME ON WAKE UP PEOPLE!

DV

Am I the only one who is reading that the pediatrician was NOT her children's doctor?

HumanNature

omg, and radar has text messages from Mel to Oksana admitting his guilt!! oh, hahahahahah to all you MEL supporters today!!! are you all here today?!!??! i love it! you all are proved wrong!! and no, i haven't read previous post. just got hubby off to work and trying to catch up and write at the same time. i just can't believe the changes since yesterday! sorry, yes, i'm bragging and that's sick because it's at a victims expense and that's not right of me yet, i had a feeling from the tapes....some of this had to be true.

Posted at 6:28 AM on Jul 22, 2010 by Dani

IN A COURT OF LAW, I WANT TO SEE PROOF OF TEXT MESSAGE FROM THE PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER NOT FROM GOSSIP SITE LIKE RADARONLINE OR ANYONE ELSE!!!

WAITING FOR JUDGMENT DAY FROM THE POPO aka POLICE!!!

Dani

@ kickaboo

They were still together and victims of abuse who are still with their abuser...who may not have an out yet, don't always admit it then. She may have been trying to figure out how and when to break free from him. Some times, that takes calculated time. Gather the evidence for your case until you have enough to take your abuser down. Especially, when it's someone like Mel who, no one will belive you. He told her, in the tapes, no one will believe you and look...YOU DON'T BELIEVE HER!! So, my point is, she had to do what she did, take her time, gather the evidence and now, take him down! He's a smart man and he knows or thought, he could own her and do what ever he though and she wouldn't be able to fight back. Well, guess what, she's fighting back and good for her!

Sqiggy

MG: Oksana, I wasn't safe for you last night. I spent two hours with a therapist today and have regained some perspective. What I'm telling you know if I am safe & would like to come by and make amends to you, sascha and Lucia. I won't stay just let you say your peace and I'll say mine. Let me know if it's alright!

MG: Or if it's not.

MG: Let me know either way.

MG: Yes or no.

MG: It's important that I apologize to sascha before he goes.

MG: Please respond one way or another.

OG: I have two broken front teeth and a concussion. I can not c u today, I'm hurting. U can apologize to Sacha some other time.

MG. Did you get them fixed yet?

MG: When can I see you?

MG: I need to see you this evening & then I promise I'll leave you alone
for as long as you want

MG: If only for 10 minutes.

MG: Please.

areyoukiddingme

I just checked out ROL and it does seem she's got a confession, or ANOTHER cofession from Mel regarding his violence. Sad thing is, few people will care. It will just be more nasty names and allegations that SHE pushed HIS buttons and deserved a beating. It's bizarre really. This society in worse shape than I thought, and this experience has been a real eye opener for me in terms of acceptance of abuse against women. If you weren't appalled by the tapes, a text confession won't sway your opinion. You'll just say he should have kicked her teeth completely out. Right, cheering squad?

Sully

COME ON WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Posted at 6:38 AM on Jul 22, 2010 by Sqiggy

Maybe he will use the excuse that his mind wasn't in the right place cause he quit smoking! hehe

HumanNature

COME ON WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Posted at 6:38 AM on Jul 22, 2010 by Sqiggy

THEY ARE BOTH WRONG IN MY BOOK!!!

TWO GROWN, MATURE ADULTS ACTING LIKE CHILDREN!!!!

FOR ME, WHAT BOTHERS ME MOST ABOUT O'SKANKY IS THAT SHE DID NOT ACT IMMEDIATELY TO PROTECT HERSELF AND HER CHILDREN!!!

THE FIRST BLOW, SHOULD HAVE WOKE HER UP NOT PUT HER BACK IN LOVE LAND!!!

DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS A THIN LINE BETWEEN LOVE AND HATE??

MOST WOMEN WOULD NOT ACCEPT ANYONE WHO CLAIM TO LOVE THEM TO GET AWAY WITH HITTING AND ABUSING THEM!!!

I GUARANTEE YOU THAT SHE WISH TO THIS DAY THAT SHE WOULD HAVE ACTED DIFFERENTLY AND CONTACTED THE POLICE THE MOMENT IT HAPPEN!!!

Dani

Just got here, haven't read any posts yet...

Sounds like some Mel supporters will be eating words when ALL the evidence comes out. Also, what the hell happened? I thought, TMZ was all about supporting MEL and today I come on and now all these stories that show that there may actually be more evidence on team Oksana's side?!? Did TMZ just wake up and realize uh oh, maybe we were wrong and maybe Mel really did do these things and if we don't start reporting BOTH sides equally....we will look really stupid in the end?!? Sounds like it to me. Right or wrong....good way to be an equal opportunist news group TMZ. I actually have a little more creditability in you all this morning, way to go!! TMZ = TEAM NO ONE until the DA makes a final decision!! I like!!

wikig

This women is so UGLY and a LIAR?????

jdranetz

I wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be a russian mob shake down. There is a lot of money at stake. It is not implausable that Some one else inflicted these ijuries with Oksana's cooperation in order to create "evidence" against Mel Gibson.