X-Rays Critical Evidence in Mel Gibson Case

7/22/2010 4:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

X-rays taken 2 days after Mel Gibson allegedly punched Oksana Grigorieva could be pivotal evidence in the Sheriff's investigation .... TMZ has learned.

0719_Oksana_Mel_getty_bn_03

Sources intimately familiar with the case tell TMZ Oksana went to a pediatrician, Dr. Gordon, on January 8, complaining of headaches.  She told the doctor her eyes were not tracking properly and he then ordered X-rays.  Interestingly, the pediatrician was not her children's doctor.  It's unclear why she chose a pediatrician.

The X-rays will be especially important because the dentist who saw Oksana the day before has made conflicting statements about Oksana being struck in the mouth.  And the dentist's photos do not show any injury to Oksana's temple area.  The dentist says Oksana covered the bruise with hair and makeup.

Oksana claims she was punched twice -- once in the head and once in the mouth.

And there's this ... we've learned in the mediation Oksana said she told the dentist and the pediatrician she had been hit but "refused" to say by whom.  We know the dentist says she told him Mel had struck her but that she wanted to protect him.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

Dani

why do some post not post and then post later? weird?!?

HumanNature

Sqiggy

O'SKANKY HAD THE ULTIMATE POWER IF MEL HIT HER!!!

NOW, SHE IS SCRAMBLING TO GET THAT POWER BACK!!!

WAITING FOR JUDGMENT DAY IN THE COURT OF LAW!!!

Dani

I have been jumping teams, back and forth, with all that keeps coming out and mostly have been on Oksana's side though, I don't agree with her leaving her 12 yo and an infant in a toxic situation like she did for as long as se did. With that said, having been a victim of abuse of a slick man, I know it takes time to gather evidence against these men who know how to beat the system. It takes time to gather evidence against them yet, I didn't have children...a lot different, had I....I may have just went to a shelter rather than keep them in a situation. I'm torn by this. She may not have made the best decision. Then again, who would believe her against Mel I own Hollywood Gibson?!? No One. Even with all this eveidence, these boards have been filled with Mel supporters and it's been a humbling experience for me. No one believes her and if it turns out she really is a victim of Mel's abuse, shame on all of you. If she set him up, shame on her and all of us she fooled.

I tend to believe her and tend to believe she took the time she needed to gather her evidence. Maybe in the beginning, she wanted to belive he would get the help and change. When you spend 3 years and have a child with someone, love that person, you hope they DO change. Usually they don't. She was torn and now, has to do the right thing for her and her childrens safety. Right or wrong with the way she did it, she's doing it and I can only hope the best for all involved as I can only imagine this is not easy for such public figures in Hollywood. A lot of people are going to be hurt but, Mel did this himself. He should have had better control over his actions. To see those text messages...and I don't believe Radar would post them unless the saw them as legit from her phone before posting so, I imagine they are legit, speak volumes to his guilt and sickness. I hope he gets the help he needs. We would Robyn come to his defense? This is going to make her look bad now!!

geewhiz

I just hope we'll get some real evidence this time. Her evidences so far has been a letdown.
Btw, if she really got a text confession, you would think that the judge wouldn't have allowed shared custody just recently, don't you? I'm not raising my hopes.

Tellthetruth59

Somehow I doubt these texts on Radar are real. The judge would have had all the evidence and I highly doubt Gibson would still have visitation under the cir***stances. The judge has seen the real evidence - not what Radar/Oksana is claiming. Either the judge is a fool or the texts are fake.

Sqiggy

Sqiggy

O'SKANKY HAD THE ULTIMATE POWER IF MEL HIT HER!!!

NOW, SHE IS SCRAMBLING TO GET THAT POWER BACK!!!

WAITING FOR JUDGMENT DAY IN THE COURT OF LAW!!!

Posted at 7:03 AM on Jul 22, 2010 by HumanNature

Please tell me you are kidding?

It's been well do***ented that Nicole Brown Simpson called the cops many many times on OJ and multiple times when the police officer's came the speak to Nicole for a short time and spent most of the visit talking to OJ about the good ole days of football. Not every time that happened but alot of the time it did.

BReasonable

It is truly incredible that people continue to believe anything that is posted on Radar as being 100% true. Radar was co-founded by Oksana's publicist and they have a deal with her so they get exclusive first access with her "leaked" material. The tapes on Radar have been tampered with. Don't even let me get started with the photographs - if the "injured" baby photo didn't prove Radar's willingness to overlook the truth, I don't know what would.

There are those judging us saying they can't beleive we are all defending an abuser and blaming the victim. But that's just it, other than a some ranting, there was no physical abuse to which she was a victim. You are willing to support a conniving golddigger making false accusations of abuse and other atrocities which could send a man to prison. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? You say we have convicted Oksana, but haven't you convicted Mel based on her fabricated evidence?

HumanNature

THIS IS A TEACHING MOMENT FOR ALL WOMEN!!!!

IF A MAN HIT OR ABUSE YOU, PLEASE CALL OR GO TO THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY!!!

HE NEVER LOVE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

REMEMBER THIS:

"HELL HAVE NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED"!!!

Sqiggy

Which is why I still stand by my statement.

The whole "Why didn't she does this then?" thing? Please drop that BS,Cause Mel has way more in the way of explaining to do on why he didn't do whatever. Why didn't he call the cops if she hurt the baby? HE had more standing then her HE would have been believed more then her. Why didn't he go to the cops or DA when he told his lawyers he was being extorted. Why didn't he let his laywers handle the whole Oksana situation when he realized he was being used. Why did he continue to call her and threaten her even after he realized she was extorting him.

HE HAD ALL THE POWER AND STANDING TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND END THIS THE RIGHT WAY AND HE CHOSE NOT TO,IF YOU LISTEN TO THE TAPES REGARDLESS OF ALL THESE SO CALLED HORRIBLE THINGS SHE DID TO HIM HE STILL WANTS HER BACK. You can crawl back to me on your knee's and blow me and apologize, Or maybe when he said You can goooooooo if you want but I'm giving you one more chance.

COME ON WAKE UP PEOPLE!

areyoukiddingme

Now I've heard everything.... the Russian mob smashed her teeth in?? Oh right, now the texts are fake. Before it was that the tapes were tampered with. It's always something, an excuse of some sort, isn't there? Excuses excuses excuses. Don't you get tired of making them?

Dani

The only one saying anything is fabricated is Mel's people who is hoping his supporters like you believeit and stick with him. No expert in the LAPD has stated yet that anything is fabricated. So, until then, as far as I'm concerne, it's all real or they wouldn't be wasting so much time with all of this.

HumanNature

Please tell me you are kidding?

Posted at 7:07 AM on Jul 22, 2010 by Sqiggy

YOU HAS TO BE SLOW!!!

CHARLIE SHEEN'S WIFE DID IT AND MY ULTIMATE HERO IS TIGER'S WIFE!!!

SHE TOOK COMPLETE CONTROL OF THE SITUATION!!!

YOU BETTER GROW A THICK BACK BONE AND STOP BEING SCARED!!!

BReasonable

Those people who believe Radar prints nothing but the truth are delusional. It has been proven over and over. They choose to turn a blind eye because they have an "exclusive" deal with her. I'm sure it cost them for that deal too. So Radar has an agenda, but most everyone does.

Dani

If everything is lies and fabricated then please explain to me why the LAPD, Child Services, the D.A., and all these attornies and such are wasting so much time with this case and allowing this to carry on for so long? Would you please? Wasting all this time and money and damaging your hero's reputation each and every day, why???

3Storms

Surprise she's a liar who set this whole thing up to scam Gibson out of millions.