« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow Penetrates Colt McCoy's Wedding Song

7/20/2010 4:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Texas Longhorns legend Colt McCoy got married this weekend -- and even at his own wedding party, Colt was upstaged by his former college rival Tim Tebow ... and Tim wasn't even there.

0719_tim_vid_launch_EX_2
During the celebrations, McCoy got a special country music serenade from former Texas teammate Jordan Shipley -- who now plays for the Cincinnati Bengals.

McCoy and his new bride Rachel Glandorf happily clapped along with their guests during the tribute -- but it wasn't until around 1:55 into the song that the crowd goes completely ballistic ... when Shipley found a way to work Tim Tebow into the lyrics.

All in all, it's pretty awesome -- check it out.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Simm425

If anyone is wondering (WordOutlet), the country singer is Aaron Watson (www.aaronwatson.com). He is good friends with Colt and Jordan. He and Jordan wrote the song last summer.

TXGURL

And no bruised shoulder it was sprained so get the facts straight. I NEVER said he was better than anyone, I say he was GREAT!!! He is he beat many school records as well as others. You are obviously bitter about something...because you wouldn't take the time to hate on someone and say stuff you don't yourself know to be a fact ("spoiled brat"). I have met him and he was no spoiled brat. I am not bitter at the loss at all, I think UT did a damn good job. And really IDK if you think bitterness is reserved for losers because I think you are bitter. US horned cows are still the best...true fans don't fade in and out and only support there team when they are doing well. I just hate people like you (weither you be a longhorn or alabama fan) that spout non sense about people like colt who you have no personal relationship with to call him a spoiled brat. I will always bleed burnt orange win lose or whatever!! So shove it and speak about things you know bitter steve!!!

TXGURL

HAha and I love how you say we won...I am sure you had something to do with them winning...at least i refer to the people actually playing as winning/losing not myself...too personal bitter steve!!

Shmeremy

McCoy not a legend? He won more games than any other QB in college history.

McCoy and Tebow rivals? They never even played each other.

Why is TMZ reporting on football? Stick to **** nobody cares about.

txfanoustillsucks

horned cows. You have nothing better to say period stains?

I agree Steve is the bitter one.not sure why since you won lol. If us tx fans saw a post about arkansas I mean alabama we wouldn't even comment.were not bitter we don't care that the period stains won, we get over it. There was never bitterness from anyone at my house (all 50+ of them.) We all thought it sucked but were over it. And excited for next year.

What are your reasons for being bitter steve?!?! Get over it Congrats to COLT and the new bride. Can't wait for what TX football has in store for us this year. HOOK EM BABY!!!

Richard

He is a role model for any kid. I hold him up to my nephews in their sports, be it baseball or football. Colt McCoy, Tim Tebow, Sam Bradford are all class acts.

Jim

Yea that 'class act' Sam Bradford holding out for the richest contract in the NFL before he has even played a down. Way to earn it...

TXGURL

Hmmm I am no sam bradford fan but really who wouldn't wait out for the highest contract possible...your telling me you would settle if you knew they would offer more...I think not.

I soo hate people who judge when they would do the same if they were in the same position!

mechanicman

How dare someone hold out for more money.I wouldn't if I was in that position. NOT give me more,i would hold out until I know they would not pay anymore!!

And if the NFL will pay that much, he must deserve it.if not you aren't the one shelling out the mooolah. Don't like Sam Bradford at all, but that comment was just dumb!

ETexas

LOVE AARON WATSON! Amazing singer, can't wait to see him again.

vero

THE MAN SINGING IS AARON WATSON!!!!!!!! HE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU AARON WATSON!!!!!!!

Kevin

Great song, good voice and bonus Tebow reference. I hope Shipley, McCoy and Tebow are as they seem. It will be nice to watch some decent young men start taking the field in the NFL. Good Luck to all three...

TB

BTW- That is Aaron Watson doing most of the singing (Shipley is just singing along). P.S. Watson is really known in the Texas music scene, and guess what...he's an aggie!! So there!

me

Country music sucks

tard

And when are Timmy and Urban Meyer getting married? Have they set a date yet?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments