Shawn Chapman Holley

Back With Lindsay

7/20/2010 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Shawn Chapman Holley is going to be by Lindsay Lohan's side in court this morning, representing her after Robert Shapiro bailed on LiLo.

0720-lindsay-shawn-getty-ex

TMZ broke the story ... Holley quit earlier this month, because Lindsay was an uncontrollable client.

But now Lindsay is in a pinch, and Holley is stepping up.

Sources tell us Lindsay is furious at Shapiro, feeling as if he totally used her to get publicity for his sober living house.  She believes that is the only reason he agreed to rep her and sold her a bill of goods.

We've learned Holley is supposed to be in court in the Juan-Carlos Cruz attempted murder case at the same time Lindsay's case is heard.  We're told Holley is going to have the Cruz case delayed so she can be with Lindsay.

As for Lindsay, we're told she's terrified but on board with the plan today.

0720_holley_tmz_videoUPDATE:  Holley just showed up at Lindsay's apartment.

Alphajill

I hope Judge Revel adds a "Contempt Of Court" for the F U finger that was revealed after the violation of probation hearing. Judge Revel, for that reason alone, LiLo disrepecting her and the court, should throw the book at LiLo and make damn sure she does all 90 days.

StarryStarryNight

The white Bronco was all gassed up, idling and ready to go last night. I just knew there was going to be another slow-speed chase to watch. We've still got time for one this morning.

Oh maybe she'll show up in her pajamas like MJ did for trial that day.

KP

So where's the live coverage?

Michael Knight

Tazer? I was thinking more along the lines of a sniper rifle in a stand off w/ police after going on a killing spree.

StarryStarryNight

Ok, i see FlBiker, Maeve, where is Carvey?????????? LOL. You guys had me LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO with the " Christine " show, LOL

Posted at 7:14 AM on Jul 20, 2010 by sharon

That was hilarious!!!

KP

Oh right; it's only 7 in Los Angeles. When does court start, TMZ?

B

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I could do this all day!

Superman

okay, I'm confused - she's going to "be with her in court this morning" I thought miss Lilo was going to jail NOT court. Can someone explain??? Did I miss something????

Posted at 7:09 AM on Jul 20, 2010 by Pamela
----------
It's just a formality. It will only last about 10 minutes, unless the judge will entertain more appeals for a change in sentence...which I doubt it.

Maeve

Well wait a minute! Where is Christine!!!! Christine??? Christine where are you? A real person is talking to you, come out of your head!

Craig Swinson

She is in court to surrender, she actually surrenders to the court and is taken from there.

sharon

Hopefully there will be a reason to shoot her with a tazer.

Posted at 7:11 AM on Jul 20, 2010 by FlBiker

ROFLOL!!! You kill me!!

Posted at 7:13 AM on Jul 20, 2010 by alicia

********************

ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOO, FlBiker!!!!!!!!!!!

StarryStarryNight

#68

Will she need to provide her own lube?

Posted at 7:08 AM on Jul 20, 2010 by Superman

---------------------------------------------------

Ok, that proves it. You ARE 12 years old in your mother's basement. I don't talk to kiddies stirring up trouble on the internet.

"sooperidiot12yearoldkid" aka "Superman" IGNORED

Posted at 7:15 AM on Jul 20, 2010 by barnswella

you don't talk to kiddies........?

ummm...you did. you have to announce you're going to ignore someone? you can't just do it? you need everyone to know that you're ignoring someone?

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Pamela

Thanks Maeve for clearing that up for me. I'm fortunate not to have dealt with such a mess. I thought she was to go to jail to turn herself in. I'm waiting and watching. I do wish the best for Lilo but have to say, she needs to do her jail and then rehab. If she gets special treatment - I am done with miss lilo.

KATHY =( ^-^ )=

Gee how much did Lindsay bribe her to come back..hmmm

ugly hot mess

Where is our LIVE STREAM TMZ, dont fail us now. I had a blast watching her court case 2 weeks ago. Gezz, I cant believe its been 2 weeks already!! I LOVE Linsay, yes, I am still a fan of her, because I believe in redemption, I believe a person can change if they want to..LIVE STREAM Please!!