Lindsay Lohan

Fine Dining

Behind Bars

7/20/2010 2:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It may not be Katsuya, but Lindsay Lohan has a delicious dinner in store on her first night in jail.

0720_Lindsay_Lohan_Menu_ex
Our jailhouse mole tells TMZ Turkey Tetrazzini is on the menu tonight.  Actually, it's the only option.  For those who aren't familiar, it's a turkey casserole with noodles, mushrooms and cream sauce.

And there are sides -- Applesauce, broccoli coleslaw and wheat bread.  And there's also milk to wash it all down.

0720_lynwood_famous_footer

Louis

She'll be screaming for Taco Bell within an hour...

Pretty LL

From the looks of her in those jeans she wore today she'll want seconds!

beachkid

Yum, yum.

Ryguyy

TMZ, WHERE IS THE MUGSHOT??????????

Googie

Bet Lindsey goes on hunger strike along with mental illness act to get an Out Of Jail Card.

Kat

been there @Lynwood for 6 hours and it sucks BAD! the cops are mean, it disgusting in there...70% are prostitutes!!! no place for anyone for such a pity offence but if you do the crime you gotta DO the time when you can't pay for the time...LOL

At

Wow, I would lose weight going to jail...hmmmm

Gene

The Cell doesn't look so bad, as long as you get to stay in it alone. Just give me some peach ice tea, a big bag of M&M's,some really good novels and thrillers, some puzzle books, paper and a pen and I'd be OK for 23 days. I would want to get out more than 3 times a week to work out though, but I could do the time with no problem, as long as no one watched me go to the bathroom. That toilet being out in the open like that might be a deal breaker for me, cause I'd be paranoid that the guards were watching, and maybe taking cell phone photos or something of that nature.

Paula

If she can regain what's left of her equilibrium, I would recommend that she do several series of "squats"...each day...so that she can minimize her "saddlebags"! Another thing that she will have to get used to us the SMELL of the place! (Although, when I look at her, I don't think that she'll notice anything at all "off", compared to what she's used to!)

Jeannie

The only things not realistic about this graphic is that there are no metal utensils in jail, and milk is not served in glasses!

Googie

WHERE WAS DINA, THE CARING, DEVOTED MOTHER. Is she's out trying to cash in on publicity, setting up cash for interviews. SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN WITH HER DAUGHTER THAT SHE HELPED GO DOWNHILL. I wonder if Dina would pass a drug test. She should go into celebrity rehab herself.

StarryStarryNight

those lips!!!

BrainPecker

I just sharted.

ladysense

Turkey casserole, applesauce, broccoli, bread and milk. I bet the tragic victims of drunk driving wouldn't complain about having that for a mean. Oh wait, they can't. They lost their lives due to a drunk driver. I feel no sympathy for the meals she is going to be forced to eat or the time she spends in jail. What I do hope is that she actually learns from the experience. This is so much more than Lindsay Lohan, but all about a drunk driver that thankfully had no victims, this time.

StarryStarryNight

dina and her other meal ticket were in the courtroom.