Snooki -- I'm Off Strike!

7/20/2010 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The "Jersey Shore" strike is quickly coming to an end -- TMZ has learned Snooki has reached a deal with producers in which she will score, "substantially more money than before."

0720_snookie_getty_ex

A source involved in the negotiations tells us a deal was struck late last night -- and Snooki is thrilled to death with the terms.

As far as the money goes, the source wouldn't tell us an exact amount, but noted, "Definitely great compensation."

We're told Snooki will get back to shooting the show in the next day or two.

CM

OOMPA LOOMPA

chris

Jersey Shore is no longer a reality show. It’s more a PAID reality show. Once you have money involved people start acting they way you want them to act and do what you want them to do. Why do they need to get paid to look and act like fools. Come on MTV if they don’t want to do the show then find some new cast members. It can’t be that hard to find replacements? MTV Let’s face it the world is full of young foul mouth drunks who will do your show for free beer and free admission to night clubs and restaurants. Quite be lazing and find new members

Jenny

I have NEVER watched one episode of this show and from looking at the morons on it I never will. That girl needs to lay off the tanning, she's orange.

datruth

MTV just proved they are ***qing idiots! A once great channel has been ruined, hell I remember when they actually played music and I don't mean the bullsheet they play now, oh well hope it was worth it cause these s***bags have single handedly ruined the station

Get Real

I have a troll doll from the 60's that looks exactly like Snooki.

Be

Couldn't they find another ugly fat chick to replace her?

Kay

All you all are hatin!The show is wack but shes a person...if she wants to tan..let her tan..wants to act like a drunk wild ass..let her be! You people must not have lives the way you all are talkin...i mean come on. Get a life! Let other ppl be and live theirs! Must suck to let this get to you that much!haha. rock that ****,Jersey Shore!

Steve

Will people please stop watching this show so these idiots will go away.

G.R.

Oompa Loompa Doompadee Doo...

mozilla

What on earth do they do to that makes them worth more than the average working person makes. She is nothing more than a pair of walking boobs, and yeah, that includes the situation and pauly.

sambones

every time i see a picture of her, i throw up a little bit in my mouth.

CP

I'd give her $1 to eat a stick of butter. Oh, wait...

Jason

I SAID BEFORE and will SAY IT AGAIN...WHAT AN UGLY, FAT, TALENTLESS and UNEDUCATED piece of TRASH. What did they do offer the tramp $10.00 extra an episode and 3 extra hours free tanning bed time? I would kill myself if I woke up some morning next to THAT blob.
WHO watches this piece o SHiaT show and WHY???

Send her to Afghanistan and let the Taliban deal with her FAT, CELLULITE ass...

Victor Lopez

This chick has too be the biggest looser on the market today! And just how much is pig fat going for anyway?

SS

THESE USLESS NO TALENT RETARDS, ARE NOT WORTH A NICKLE.
THEY DONE REALIZE THAT THERE ARE ON A STUPID TV SHOW CAUSE OF HOW BRAINLESS AND CLASSLESS THEY ARE AND THEY ARE UP THERE FOR USE TO LAUGH AT THEM AND MAKE FUN

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments