Lohan Gets Jail Visit from Ex-GF Sam Ronson

7/22/2010 7:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No stranger to the bar scene, Sam Ronson rolled over to Lynwood Correctional Facility today to visit with her ex-girlfriend Lindsay Lohan.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

Previous 15 Comments | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22

Friendly Phil

She's certainly a handsome woman.

kiki

Can You Say "CAPE HATERAS T-SHIRT MODEL?!"

netrek

She? I thought it was a guy judging from that anorexic emo with a boy's haircut and clothing. Lesbianism is an abomination and it's disgusting! Lindsay clean your life up and stop pretending to be a lesbo!

sue122500

Wow....I didn't realize how skinny that girl is. Her legs look like they'd snap. Either she is on some major speed or she has an eating disorder.

charles

I think she is part of the sleazy club drug scence that I wish TMZ would expose thru their contacts. It may not stop it but would definately put on a damper on it. I mean like what clubs are invovled, who owns them, who are the drug suppliers, and how does the money flow and to where, I'm not talking about doctors, but criminals making money at the expense of others. thank you charles

Luna

you know i wonder if sam is on drugs because looks like crap. and she's so thin.

what did lilo ever see in this woman. i mean she left men to be with this?

Vicky

I know Samantha Ronson personally and she is a very nice person, generous, kind, and decent. Say what you want about her outside appearance. On the inside, she is a wonderful person. It's a good thing that all of you mean-spirited, small-minded imbesels will never get the opportunity to know her, as you simply do not deserve the privelege.

Wiley

If Lindsay's really gay why would she want a woman that looks and acts like a man? Just saying!

Amy

Does any1 else thinks that she looks a little like Some of the pics of Jackson Rathbone or is it just me?

Lovely Rita

Holy anorexia Batman! What the hell happened to her? She needs some FOOD and lots of it. Doesn't she have any friends or family who care enough to intervene?

Moreaces

Team Sam. You Rock

FIGHT BAK

OMG... this chick/dude is DISGUSTINGLY SKINNY!!! Has someone told "her" that this look was sexy at some point because she needs and emergency intervention!!! GO EAT SOMETHING SAM PLEASE... AND I MEAN FOOD NOT P***Y!!

E AY SKEET SKEET

HATTTTERS!! I THINK SHE LOOKS GREAT!

Previous 15 Comments | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22