Britney Spears -- Stuck on Repeat

7/24/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears was spotted yesterday at her favorite local hangout -- the bathroom at Starbucks -- wearing the exact same outfit she wore earlier in the week.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
At least she put on a hat this time -- what is going on up there?

spongemommy

Sheesh guys, hasn't this girl been through enough? I give her credit for being outside, with a big smile on her face. This color looks GREAT on her, also! The hair is unfortunate but I suppose that's what so many freaking treatments to your hair (not to mention trying to keep EVERYBODY happy with your looks!!) will do to ya.

As for the clothes being work twice in a week, who CARES? There's a new movement of people out there, who are choosing to survive on 6 articles of clothing. It's pretty interesting, and most have no regrets about their choice!

seriously?

this is news how? Slow day TMZ? Who cares? She is human, clothes are actually supposed to be worn more than one time in the real world.

Lindsey

i dont think that is her....cuz in the second picture she looks way skinnier

mspaap

Reply to Lindsay

I agree. It doesn't look like her at all. Lets say for the sake of discussion that it is her. Who here hasn't had a bad hair day and hasn't worn the same outfit twice. This girl has been through so much and is still standing and performing to please others.
Try empathy people.

Misha the CrackHo

I realize that people who work for TMZ wear the same clothes all week, but some people like Brits probably have a washing machine and a maid that washes her clothes.

TMZ guys... find a washing machine and use it!!

knowitall

All the blond hairs are hair extensions. look at the roots... that is what hair extensions do to healthy hair. that is why she cut off all ther hair 2 years ago.

jwoolman

Yes, her own hair should be quite long by now - grows at about an inch per month. My hair was falling out due to illness in Fall 2007 (lost all the old hair, although there was always still newer but shorter hair), and now in Summer 2010 it's well below my shoulders. But I've heard that extensions can damage your real hair, while I've never done anything to mine except wash it (no coloring either, which is also hard on the hair). She would be better off wearing a good wig on stage and not tormenting her real hair any more with extensions. Works for Hannah Montana! :)

mat

I too am so disgusted that she would wear the same thing 2x in 1 week. Is she mocking street people and the middle class? (Sorry. In this economy that was redundant) Only when her clothes can stand up by themselves will she be one of us.

Tammy

Britney wore the same outfit twice in one week? This is news? TMZ, if this is all you can scrape up to report then I suggest you all go home. Hey, I hear Mel Gibson did the very same thing. You might want to check that out.

steve

from the pic brit really looks like she's loosing her hair going bald in the back and with the beer gut shes out of shape

Carl

Newsflash TMZ, if you wear an outfit just before laundry day there is a good chance it may come up again in the rotation a few days later.

hus

really TMZ? are we that bored? thank god the girl wears the same clothes, don't u? hahaha sad really sad!

Dobby

Big deal. She looks happy and healthy. For that I am happy for her! I wear the same outfit in the same week too if it's comfortable, I like it, and I did laundry and forgot what I wore two days before. If it's clean, who CARES? Slow news day, TMZ? I realize with Lilo locked up your pickings aren't as easy, but this is pretty bad even for you.

Politico Pablo

What's with the bald spot in the back of her head? Has she been pulling out her hair? Or is this what hair extentions do to your hair?

WHATEVER

SO WHAT ? SO SHE LIKES THE OUTFIT AND WORE IT MORE THAN ONCE.
HELL, SHE SHOULD GET A MEDAL. MOST STARS WASTE THEIR MONEY BY NEVER WEARING ANYTHING TWICE. SHE ACTS NORMAL AND YOU TRY TO CRUCIFY HER FOR IT ? IDIOTS.