The Day Oksana Taped Mel

7/25/2010 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ Oksana Grigorieva began secretly recording Mel Gibson shortly after he accused her of messing around with the "tree man."

0723_oksana_mel_gibson_EX_getty
Sources intimately familiar with the case tell TMZ ... on February 18, Oksana went to Mel's house and he allegedly flew into a rage. Sources say, according to Oksana, Mel had quit smoking that day and was in a "terrible mood." As TMZ first reported, Mel had also tried to quit smoking the day of their nuclear blowup on January 6.

On February 18, we're told Mel became insanely jealous ... allegedly accusing Oksana of having an affair with her landscaper. According to Oksana, she had to leave because she felt if she didn't Mel would hurt her and the baby. We're told after she left, an enraged Mel began calling ... and she began recording.

Sources tell TMZ there was no physical violence on February 18 and the only type of violence between the January 6 encounter and the February 18 encounter was verbal ... not physical.

We're told all of the recordings were made on February 18.

LISA

Author: alicia
Comment:
I've seen Ankaret on other sites and trust me, she's just as much of azzhat at those places as she is here.
Posted at 2:59 PM on Jul 24, 2010 by alicia
**********************
I bet your momma has a loud bark.....
Posted at 3:11 PM on Jul 24, 2010 by Ankaret LeStrange

________________________________________________________

Ankaret LeStrange has nothing to contribute or ask. He/she is just being an ass.

I do have a small note. Radar is reporting Oksana's accusations that Mel broke a glass door.
I read in a very old article in Pravda that her first husband broke a glass door. Perhaps that's where Oksana got the idea for the new accusation. I'll try to dig out the article and post it here.

By the way, I'm not part of Mel's PR. My friend is mad at me for being on TMZ so much, and has left for a BBQ without me. I know, I'm a tad addicted to this story.

Ankaret LeStrange

LOL!!! the posters at sageway express, realitywithoutapologies, insidesocal agree that you're an azzhat.

Posted at 3:19 PM on Jul 24, 2010 by alicia
*******************************

Hmmm... I do post at Sageway, trust me...they don't think I'm an azzhat.Is that you Irene?

Never posted at RWA...nor do I give a rats arse about them or their opinion of me.

Oh wow.. I posted a couple of times 2 years ago at insidesocal during the Suleman debacle. Sue me....

Did I see a picture of you at the Westboro Baptist Church protest at Comic Con.

Comic Con. kicked your collective racists a s ses at that protest. Whens the next one?

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 3:34 PM on Jul 24, 2010 by LISA
---------------------------------------------

I would love to see that so would appreciate the link. I know what you mean about the addiction to this story. I cannot explain it myself.

Cazale

(*speeding across the desert on my Huffy, chasing Mel dragging a tied up Harvey Levin*)
"... I want my $2, I want my $2, I want my $2 ..."

itsMeAgain

Sweet has said in one of her posts that she types very fast cuz she has so much to say...and she doesn't check her spelling...

just to let you know i too checked on some of her posts and she is dead on some of them. there are some that i havn't been able to check so we shall have to see what comes out in the near future!

StarryStarryNight

Posted at 3:34 PM on Jul 24, 2010 by LISA

LOL...yep, Ankaret is getting spun up, again. She always does when someone outs her.

Oink$ana recycles her lies. Much like Ankaret.

itsMeAgain

gigi,
ya i agree..(giggle giggle, like a school girl) ...he is a ferocious beast in those films and it takes someone special to play them! hehe

kickaboo

Brenda, yes Mel is paying us and has authorized me to take your routing and checking acct number so he can deposit the money, as well as all other posters.

Drop me the numbers at foolishone@yoohoo.con

gmafb

itsMeAgain

Sweet-Truth,

btw, in one of your posts you said that Oksana had a miscarriage when Mel questioned her why she isn't big at 5 months. do you think her planned baby fell through on that and that's why that lie was told since she wasn't pregnant in the first place.

Also, wasn't Mel present when she gave birth to the baby? i mean i would love it it turned out neither is the parent since that would put a noose around her neck but just curious!

thnx.

kickaboo

Good gawd, I didn't realize that would be an actual addy.. I have no idea where that goes. I hope everyone realizes that was a joke. And no Gibson is NOT paying anyone. Sorry for the stupid joke.

StarryStarryNight

Posted at 3:37 PM on Jul 24, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

One neighbour, called Anya, said: “A boy came to our apartment block and Oksana didn’t want to see him. He was so desperate that he broke the window trying to get in.”
Ludmilla declined to discuss the incident, but admitted: “Oksana also had a romance with a violinist from an orchestra in Moscow.”

Tired of toxomom

Oh my goodness. So now all Baptists are racist in the Ankaret le Strange's book. Of course, it's fitting that it's a comic book. Yawn.

Ankaret LeStrange

Oink$ana recycles her lies. Much like Ankaret.

Posted at 3:44 PM on Jul 24, 2010 by alicia
**********************

You "outted" me? Hahahahahahahahah.....just because I posted on a couple of other sites? Do you realise how stupid you appear by posting that?

Only people I see getting "spun" up ( as you so eloquently put it) are you and your little gang. I don't get "spun" up by people like you...can't be arsed.

Do carry on with your little love fest fantasies for Gibson...I enjoy a good laugh. At your expense.

kickaboo

Mel was filming on the East Coast when she went into labor early and arrived after she had already gave birth.

Tired of toxomom

Oh Mel! You are such a beast!

{Well, Ankaret did say that this was a Mel love fest}