Oksana -- More Mel Recordings in Her Library

7/25/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Oksana Grigorieva doesn't just have secretly recorded phone conversations of Mel Gibson ... she has voicemails too.

0723_oksana_mel_EX_getty
Sources close to Oksana tell TMZ the recordings that have gone public so far are conversations between Oksana and Mel, but she also has voicemails which Mel left for her that night.

As we first reported, all the Gibson rants that have come out were recorded on February 18 -- after a nuclear meltdown between the two.

We're told the voicemails are nowhere near as incendiary as the taped conversations.

StarryStarryNight

kidding...the only point you ever get across is that your team of proctologist have yet to retrieve your brain from your anus.

Bubba

I imagine Mel isn't talking because his lawyers have advised him not to make any statements. It has nothing to do with guilt or innocence, rather it's just plain common sense.

On the other hand I imagine Oksana's talking amounts to her ignoring her lawyer's advice.

Sully

It's pointless to explain to a bunch of DISHONEST people.

No where ever in life has this happened with so called made up evidence has the person never came out and spoke against it.

If you believe Mel you are straight up being dishonest.

His church was kicked out of the arch diocese cause they were too ridiculous and then coming from a man who has been in rehab and not only that but therapy since 2006 who won't even come out and admit his wrongdoings. WHAT WAS THE FIRST THING HE DID IN 2006 AFTER HIS DUI RACIST RANT?????

DO YOU REMEMBER????? HE APOLOGIZED!!! SO HE IS CAPABLE OF DOING THE RIGHT THING HE JUST NEEDS TO DO IT AGAIN. AND REMEMBER SWEETHEART SAID THAT DUI REPORT WAS COMPLETELY MADE UP SO WHY DID MEL APOLOGIZE THEN???? LOL GET IT TOGETHER PEOPLE.

He said his ex wife is going to hell,He called a reporter an a**hole,he stands behind his dead parents who said the holocaust was made up,He pushed his daughters around who were going through drug problems themself's,He went against one of his sons who also was going through drug problems,He cheated on his wife even though they were seperated and lied to her about money he was spending.

He is a disgusting person and I hope he gets everything he deserves UNTILL he ADMITS his wrongs and ask forgiveness.

Quite sad.

His career is OVER! I know some people don't agree with that but is inevitable it's OVER! BYE BYE MEL DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE A** ON THE WAY OUT.

GOOD RIDDANCE.

StarryStarryNight

kidding and bright...one person, two screen names.

pretty obvious.

StarryStarryNight

sully has been drinking sweet's kool-aid.

TheTroubleWithPants

@ SandraD
Then clearly you don't understand the difference between a life and a good life.
I am sure that most of us want to be remembered for the good that we have done for others...not the foul mouthed, abusive tirades we have offered to society.
If Mr.Gibson wishes to retire from society and not make another movie then that is his choice, and a good one, considering his despicable behaviour. I wish him the best in that.
As to those who feel he is adopting the high moral ground in not responding...he is not...he is playing hedge-around-the-truth...
The truth is so easy to tell, is it not...all you have to do is stand up and say it...'I did not say those things to her, it is a complete fabrication, I did not do them and truth will vindicate me. The tapes are not my voice, I am not the father of her child, I did not utter threats to her, I would not do that to a woman, any woman, I would not do that!'
That's all he has to do, stand up and say this didn't happen, this is not the truth.
Is he? NO!

StarryStarryNight

Brightside...do you travel with a pulpit? You and your sermons. LOL!!!

Carrie

The red spot on the baby's chin is not from a blow. This woman is a liar.

jitters

oogy googy oogy

Sully

Brightside...do you travel with a pulpit? You and your sermons. LOL!!!

Posted at 6:21 AM on Jul 25, 2010 by alicia

LOL WAY TO STICK UP FOR MEL.

You have said nothing and continue to say nothing.

TheTroubleWithPants

@ Alicia
No, thank you for asking, but I'm pretty sure Mel Gibson does...if it's any help.

itsMeAgain

if you believe Mel's career is over, think again...there are so many more troubled pple in Hollywood and their career is just fine. i believe perhaps there were some contact b/t Mel and the skank when she was trying to harm the baby, but she was never ABUSED in the sense of the word.

the bitch is going down...in fact, me thinks the skank doth protest too much!

all her actions and words are telling and if some of you don't see that well, you prob won't believe there are false reporting of abuse told all the time...go ahead and be blind...be fools being led by a foolish gold digger.

this is a do or die for her now...she is in this too deep...
PLUS, WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND IS GOING TO SUPPORT HER LIFESTYLE AFTER THIS ONCE SHE LOSES TO MEL AND DOESN'T RECEIVE ANY MONEY EXCEPT FOR CHILD SUPPORT.

she kept saying she had all this money when she started to date Mel...do boyfriends usually pay for everything when they date? also, if she had all that money, where did it come from? if she earned it, then she can earn it again.

Bubba

You know unlike Oksana Mel actually has a job. He's in the middle of shooting a film he's starring in. But more to the point he is smart enough to keep his mouth shut about this whole thing - again unlike Oksana. A lot of what she has said publicly is going to come back to haunt her in court.

areyoukiddingme

Alicia: You're like a pesky little flea. Every day, you go around this place trying to start flame wars with EVERYBODY. You butt into conversations that are clearly between two people to do so. Are you really that needy for attention? If you're trying to get a rise out of me, just know you're so not worth it.

Weavie

While I might not like Mel's theme of his rants, lets face it who hasn't done something similar when having our buttons pushed. If Mel had recorded Oksana without her knowledge so that he might gain some leverage in a) the custody of the child b)payout of support c)character assasignation, we would have the full story. If Mel has a drinking problem he's a sitting duck for anyone that knew how to push his buttons. When I've had a crime committed against me, I go to the police. If I need further assistance with justice, I go to a lawyer.