Mel Gibson Surfaces -- Heads to Church

7/27/2010 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For the first time since his scandal broke, Mel Gibson was photographed this weekend -- as he was walking from his Malibu home to his traditionalist Catholic church.

0922_media_removed_small-2
Mel has been way under the radar for the last month ... for pretty obvious reasons.

Tellthetruth59

Why is it "The View" is the only place that picked up in the audio Mel saying "You hit me!" when oksana is accusing him of knocking out her teeth and hitting the baby? It's possible she hit him first and was shaking the baby and he smacked her after that. I would dig deeper into this part of the audio TMZ b/c Radar obviously wont!

Posted at 4:55 PM on Jul 26, 2010 by go home!
-----------------------------------------

I brought this up but nobody wants to talk about it. The haters hear what they want to hear. It disturbs their frenzied hatred. They don't want to be bothered with facts.

jj

I think Mel is a good person, he needs help for his anger issues. I wish him well and god will forgive him. On the other hand Oinksana gives me the creeps. She rubs off manipulative energy.

Tellthetruth59

Sorry, Harlot. I forgot to mention piece of human garbage. That was irresponsible of me.

Posted at 4:58 PM on Jul 26, 2010 by areyoukiddingme
------------------------------------------

You are a religious bigot referring to what Catholics believe to be the Body and Blood of Christ as a "communion cracker." Who is the human piece of garbage?

Gene

I have always said and believed, that theres always redemption for a repentant soul. Every man's relationship with God is between him and his God, it is a private relationship. There may be someone to catch you when your born, and hold your hand when you die, but it has always been a single journey where your soul is concerned. At lease he went to Church, I sure didn't Sunday, did you? Actually Church for me is God's awesome creation, outdoors. Have you ever gone to Red Rocks in Colorado all by your lonesome, when barely anyone else was there, and witnessed the Sun rise? Now that's church!

Klipper

Mel is f'in AWESOME. Didn't give much of a damn for him before this whole dumb story blew up. I liked a few of him movies a lot but never really followed him. He's HILARIOUS. Those tapes are comedic gold. Hell, they're works of art.
Thank you Mel Gibson for hooking up with this communist skank. The gold digging whore is full of ****. IF he did hit the kid and she didn't call the cops or CPS she deserves to go to jail. I don't believe he did though. She just wants money and fame. Dumb whore.

I hope she meets up with Perez Hilton at a party, he sneezes on her and she gets his AIDS.

Bubba

Oh my the bitter and hateful Oksanaphile spleen venters are back.

Tellthetruth59

Tellthetruth: Spare me your hypocritical spewing about throwing stones. That's your thing, ripping Oksana apart. Your sport. Now IIII'm the one throwing stones??? HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Posted at 5:08 PM on Jul 26, 2010 by areyoukiddingme

------------------------------------------------

Judging questionable evidence and evaluating an individual's actions as plausible is not throwing stones. However you are still a religious biggot.

PictureUp

hey #4/Max...why do you keep posting all this crap?your girl get jungle fever and dump you so all you have left to do is post anti obama or anyone else black items??go post this sh_t over on Glenn Becks page!!

Genna

I've noticed a trend among the haters. Convict someone without evidence in a court of law Kick people when they are down. There is no reasoning with them. Oksana could be filmed clubbing baby seals and they would still be talking about GIbson's verbal "abuse" in he midst of a custody battle.

Posted at 4:21 PM on Jul 26, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

Lol! Good one. And so true! Thanks for the laughter. :-)

Bubba

@ Mel haters - How's it feel to know the tapes have been dropped from consideration as evidence by the sheriff's department?

ralph

The latest tape shows that he was receiving medical therapy for his anger problems and was under the direct and immediate care of a doctor, and yet she taped him anyway.

I've never called Oksana a gold-digger. She has as much right to gain weath as anyone and Mel has had some luck too, but today I'm really appalled at what Okasana has done to her family and her community.

Tellthetruth59

Keep telling yourself that.... hypocrite.

Posted at 5:13 PM on Jul 26, 2010 by areyoukiddingme
--------------------------------------------

Questioning whether or not someone is truthful and doubting their story based on their actions = hypocrite? Whatever you say....

Edie

Good. At least in God's house he can feel loved. He knows he's imperfect. He's not like most of the people who don't know him or the situation but keep hating on him. As if they are perfect. these people would not be able to handle 5 minutes of what Mel has had to endure. Love you Mel.

Diandra

I wish they would run him out of town on a rail. He is the worst hypocrite

Reilly

He's not Catholic!

Doesn't believe in the Pope. Set up his own church with a priest who was defrocked by the Catholic church. His behavior is not in accordance with any Catholic teachings.

He belongs to the Church of Mel.