Lady Gaga -- Bikini Fights and Makeout Sessions

7/28/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Lady Gaga took time out from touring to suck face with her boyfriend Luc Carl, tan her porcelain skin and even indulge in a game of chicken fights while at a hotel pool in Texas on Monday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
Underneath all the hair dye, makeup, vinyl, leather, hoods, capes and masks, Gags is just another tatted up, bikini babe looking for a fun time.

Jim

That dude she`s kissing needs a haircut.

David

GaDonna was a lot hotter in 1989..

CCC

That mug of hers looks worn. She makes Amy Winehouse look good.

CCC

Lady Gag Gag makes Amy Winehouse look good. And that's saying a lot.

Prince Von A-Hole

I have to admitA PHOTO OP NEVER GETS PAST HER

Dan

I'd hit it.

With a bat.

flower

At least she's dressed appropriately... for once.

justsaying

Something's wrong here. We have an actual White girl kissing a White guy and NOT ANOTHER girl. She must not have received the email.

Anthony

Ugly? She is so fracking cute. And what a kickass bod on her, and I don't even like her music. But she has a great body and is definitely cute. I would pounce on that long time.

Fuck Celebrities

OMG!!! She's normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely Rita

Gag-me is one of the 4 ugly faces I could do without seeing ever again! The other 3? Lindsay Lohan, Mel Gibson and his Russian twit baby mama. Jezus, aren't there other newsworthly celebs out there to pick on! TMZ is getting lazy.

CC

I could care less how fugly she is. Bottom line is this chick is 120 ounces short of a gallon in the mental department. The scary thing is how many tards worship this chick as some kind of goddess. To each their own I suppose.

Michelle

I am sure he is in it for her good looks...oh heck show me the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Taylor

Wow, and I bet half the people commenting on her looks are butt ugly. Anyways, it doesn't matter! Gaga isn't trying to be the most plastic perfect looking artist out there. You complain when Heidi Montag looks perfect, you complain when Gaga has flaws, when are you happy? I'm just glad she took some time off and had some fun. Before you go off judging others, you should see how they are on the inside. She's very smart nice, and a very loving person. She teaches to accept everyone. It's a shame that people judge others on how they look, when they themselves probably don't look perfect either. I love you Gaga xoxo

D

With all do respect...she might have a decent body...but, hands down...she has one of the ugliest faces I have ever seen. I can't even look at it. I can listen to her music (on occassion)...but, that's about it. Please don't put pics up of her anymore.

As for the guy....I am pretty sure he has $$$$ on the brain and why he simply deals.