Sarah Palin Bears All

7/27/2010 10:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin came face to face with a real, live wild bear -- and its two cute little baby cubs -- during a fishing trip at Wolverine Creek, Alaska earlier this month ... and didn't shoot it!

0727_palin_bear_launch_EX
Along with the wildlife, Sarah also kicked it with her husband Todd and daughter Piper.

Check out the photos -- pretty bad ass.

dd

#14 We don't need a quitter as a president..didn't she QUIT her job in Alaska?

dd

Meant #13 BRL

Buster Lhode

I think it's great she can travel with her family on her nickel and not abuse the taxpayers. Meanwhile, Manchelle Antoinette is taking one daughter and 30 close friends to Marabella,Spain for 4 days to a 5 star hotel. She has reserved 32 rooms on the 4th floor for her group. When she returns, her and BO go to Martha's Vineyard for 10 days. Vacation,vacation...Adios, SUCKERS! Hope and change!

G.R.

HAHAHAAH at #13. What a load of REFUDIATION that statement is. Sarah, you need to get off TMZ.

Dobonacus

I love her perfect make-up job, the dude hired to row & Todd looks as if he wished someone would shoot him and mount his dead in this mama bears cave. (either one).....

Chuck

Total Milf, could probably kick Harveys butt too.

mat

Does she ever do anything without a camera recording it? Cut! Bring in the bears. Sarah look fearless, say something illiterate. It's a take.

BRL

It's no wonder MY Country is in such turmoil right now... if you people were the ones who turned up at the voting polls in 2008! YOUR President is doing one heck of a job let me tell ya! You should be so proud.... NOT

CJ

The paparazzi just happened to be in Alaska's back country? So there's no chance that the Palin's tipped off the press as to their remote location for the perfect photo op? Sure, I buy it...not.

And thats the truth

For you that think this was photoshopped, you obviously are city folk and the most "wildlife" you have ever seen was a German Shepard. My uncle has lived in Alaska for years. He will be in his dining room eating dinner and there will be a moose laying in his front lawn. There is wildlife everywhere and no I dont mean dance clubs.....

manny ortez

Man...totally a turn on....a smart, good looking woman who loves to hunt and fish.....I envy her husband! Todd...u lucky SOB :)

sherlie

I have been intrigue by suad leija the young Mexican girl and her crime family that operates the largest illegal do***ent center in 53, cities, I see she is federal witness against them. Go to www.suadleija.com and www.paperweapons.net . I would like to see a piece on her in your news.. and more pictures please..i am sure alot of people will agree with me that this is a very interesting cool story and or her double U.S.agent husband and his operations in other countries...i know they live in Atlanta Ga. and her father was recently extradited to the U.S.A and is now awaiting trials in Chicago.....please if you guys know more of her let me know....thank you.

Rob

Your liberal loonacy shows with the statement that "she didn't shoot it". I hope she continues to bust your balls and that your Obamasiah goes down hard in 2012.

And thats the truth

This is the actual meaning of being "liberal"

broad: showing or characterized by broad-mindedness; "a broad political stance"; "generous and broad sympathies"; "a liberal newspaper"; "tolerant of his opponent's opinions"

However, I have noticed that if you do not agree with a liberal, they hate you. They do not want to hear your opinion because yours is wrong and theirs are right. Openmindedness left them years ago. If I do not agree with them, then the childish temper tantrums and name calling begins.

By the way, I am not conservative in the least. I am sure the people on this board would get upset and the name calling would begin if I were to insult the president or any other person in office that is a democrat, but, you feel it is ok to say what imbecile things about Sarah. Grow up and show some respect. You sound like 2 year olds.

FlamingoNut

Those grizzly photo's just don't seem right.
A. It's a GRIZZLY with her CUBS. She's awfully content with the intruders.
B. They LOOK fake. Granted, I have never run into a bear in the woods, but they just don't look right.
C. Everyone seems awfully calm being so close to a mother grizzly with her cubs.