Lindsay Lohan -- Booked Again

7/28/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan, you've got mail.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

LiLo's latest visitor wasn't a family member or a lawyer ...  it was the UPS guy who delivered her several packages from Amazon.com today.

Although it's unclear what Inmate # 2409752 actually received, having books shipped is about the only way to get reading materials into the clink.

smartypants1

Sorry, now I sound ignorant.
You know what I meant.

Areader

Here's the funny thing. Lindsay will be out of jail in a few days, report to re-hab, get out of re-hab and still be a multi, multi, multi millionaire and all you Nay Sayers will still be looking for the next celebrity Harvey the crotch sniffer jams down your broke a$$ throat!

Ron Golden

Just shows what a joke the judicial system is.....
Got money? you be jammin...your broke...bye bye now!

Areader

Hey Harvey, Doug Llewelyn called, he wants to know if you can still bend over and grab your ankles!

salopez

What can Brown do for you? Go Big Brown! I see nothing wrong with UPS getting their 15 minutes of fame. Books being delivered, no big deal. Photographed in a picture near a table showing cocaine lines, BIG DEAL!

kromen

That dude is sooooooo fired.

what He said

Ok TMZ I live in Ca. and I don't come on this sight to see these stupid fat ****s that are everywhere once you open yo0ur door ...there are too many fat ****ing mexicans everywhere it is eye pollution and I am sick of it and I should be seeing beautiful people on TMZ not these alien bred mongrals. ****ing fat ups mother****er!!!

Good riddance!

It looks like her diildo package finally arrived.

Michelle

I wonder how many copies of "Old man and the Sea" she'll have by the time she's out of there???

Don

how to break out of jail for dummies most likely.... LOL

TSIG

Uncomfortably cold rooms that stink? Food that's unhealthy with no or few healthy choices? Not allowed reading material unless prisoners can afford to purchase and ship books from Amazon? This is no way to treat human beings, whether they're prisoners or not. I am ashamed to say that I'm an American. Jail is harsh enough punishment without this kind of cruel, shortsighted, in humane treatment.

splerty

since when did Chaz Bono start working at UPS? ...what can brown do for you?

Chris

As fascinated as I am with celebrity, this crosses the line into stalking.

UPS might get your package there fast, but apparently they can't be trusted to deliver it with any sense of professionalism (or fashion sense either, but that's another story).

reys

heck (**) must be nice to order whatever the heck (**) you want in jail....

lisa

dude that ups guys is so sexy, wwwoooowwwwww what can brown do for me, in my brown

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments