Khloe Kardashian

Allegedly Owes Booty to Gov't

8/1/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian's officially got bigger back than Kim ... taxes, that is -- at least according to the State of California.

0730_khloe_kardashian_doc_launch_EX
According to a new tax lien filed Friday -- obtained by TMZ -- Khlomar's female half owes $18,490.74 to the Golden State.

It's allegedly all from 2007 -- the same year she launched her career on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."

Khloe's reps couldn't be reached for comment.

Jacqueline13

I'm surprised the Feds remembered to go after high earning
celebraties...big shock. Didn't like what they did to
Willie Nelson though. Took even the pictures of his family.
But yes, start chasing people who can pay.

MJhugefan

they are so beautiful.I wish I had a mother like theirs, my mum was so abusive.

Darlene

Why do people who have the money, do this??!!!!

Bosch

@14 this is the state of CA, and they are doing that to everyone. I got a bill for 2007 the year I left the golden state since it started to stink like the other golden fluid..

CA is so broke they are picking through every tax return to find anything they can scrape a few bucks out of. So if you have ever lived there and filed CA state taxes there expect them to come calling.

My audit since I fought the bill - I won. CA will never see me or my money again..

Carvey

I'm sure Omar can cut a check to cover the tax-cheat's debt to the state.

Da TaxMan

This girl is not pretty in the leasT!!! Khloe LOOKS JUST LIKE A MAN DRESSED IN DRAG!!
I'm not saying drag-queens are ugly, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT!!! Most are much more beautiful then the average woman!!
Khloe you are just plain....MANLY!!

phyllis

that's not right khole

jay

gotta love those state incomes taxes.....funny thing, Texas doesn't have state income taxes and they are doing ok financially.

lilkunta

tmz pls explain what this is from?
i am sure she field ehr taxes from 3 yrs ago & paid if she owed.
i dont think she'd be that stupid or her accountants would be that stupid.

thanks.

Ben

Pay your dam taxes you spoiled brat. Who do you all think you are that you are better then everyone else. It it is not politicians not paying taxes it the Hollywood bunch and you wonder why there is such distaste for either one. Break the law go to jail, that how it works for the rest of us.

Joann

She bought her hubby a $400,000 automobile so $18,490 plus change is chump change to her and if she don't pay it Lamar will.

Confused

I'm sorry, but it can't be easy for Khloe to be the ugly sister. If I was her, I'd never stand next to the other two. She is just really so unattractive.

ana

Im tired of these kardashian girl. The reason why they famous is because of sex tape. They have no talent! It is sad with all the money that they make they think that are exempt of taxes. KARDASHIANS PLEASE PAY YOUR TAXES!! YOU ARE NOT THAT PRETTY NOT TO PAY TAXES.

AJFS

She should be taxed for having a face like a catchers mitt!

bethea

Bentley she bought ? yea with his money don't worry momma and her sister will look for another rich ball player to marry if lamar wont give her the money

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments