Johnny Depp's Shirtless Pirate Chest

8/2/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Rockin' a samurai 'do and no shirt, Johnny Depp enjoyed his day in the sun while on a break from shooting the latest "Pirates of the Caribbean" sequel in Maui this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Who knew Captain Jack Sparrow wore floral board shorts?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

zzzzzzzzzzzz

it's not a rock it's a fig from a banyan tree.Im not sure why he
is throwing it.....

cinderella

¡Que guapo es johnny,me gustaría verle en persona¡,pero también me gusta mucho verle trabajando,en todas sus películas,resultan todas muy atractivas.

rachel

Oh lexie,..There is a BIG difference ,he is a little fat NOT old.Maybe YOU are .And what is the big deal?? johnny needs a little diet ,that is.But HE STILL IS THE SEXIEST MAN EVER,I repeat it to you ,dumb!And many people want to see more pirate movies,why don't you see youtube and then tell me .,..silly

mina

If this man is fat I don't know what the half population of USA is.It is obvious that he just woken up.I would like to see how you look at the top of morning.

jb

This pic looks exactly like my husband, Shawn, except my husband is Trinidadian so he's not so pale. He wears his hair like that EVERY DAY too. So, yes, I'm a Depp fan. His sisters actually sent us this pic!

zory

soooooo yummy!!!!

zory

he's yummy :-P

jade

ooooo!!!! he is so yummy.......

Liliane

HE LOOKS SO AND SO AND SO.....BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.....CAN'T YOU FOLKS TALK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE BUT SOMEBODY'S OUTER LOOKS?! IT'S JUST TO GET S I C K OF IT!!!

Lexie

He looks FAT!!!!!!!!!!! Suck it in girly-boy! The pirate is not a man anymore. He tuned into a sap!

Sarah

To JD fans,

if this is the sexiest man alive,then u need get out more. Johnny doesn't give a **** about anyone but himself. He's never around Vanessa these days.

ReginaPhalange

Love his acting, but the sight of him shirtless is kinda...eww. Matthew McConaughey, on the other hand--acting is meh, but who cares as long as he takes his shirt off every five minutes? :D

D

just saw these, wow he's not the skinny kid anymore but still good looking. Hope he takes care of himself with the chain smoking and fat stomach he's headed for disaster. He's almost 50 but absolutely NO muscle tone. But still he could put his shoes under my bed any time and just read to me...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5