Michael Lohan Sucks the Life Out of Another Blonde

8/2/2010 10:55 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

While his daughter Lindsay Lohan was waiting to be released from jail, Michael Lohan spent the weekend holding some new blonde chick hostage with his tongue in the Hamptons.

0921_media_removed_britney
Luckily for Michael this does not qualify as second degree harassment too.

MommyWhatsADoucheBag?

OK. So I've come to the conclusion that Micheal Lohan must be hung like Shaq or your common variety klydesdale, because the dude is old, ugly, and broke, yet always has a date!! I mean when are these women going to get together and publish a tell-all on this old geezer's kinky preferences? These whore's should be able to profit off that some how!

I'm just sayin'.......

fredsdead

My mom is his age and wouldn't touch him if her life depending on it. Experience tells her that guys like him are dirt. That's why he can't find women his own age. Maybe he pays for all the drugs??

Rhonda

To Sensible Sense,

Hi Michael, checking out the bad publicity? Sorry but watching you kiss anything is nausea inducing whether I am eating or not?

Taylor Dadson

Haha.. Look at those old man pants. Looks like grampy at the retirement home.

nefe

WOW he is missing his right leg

R

Eeeew! Yuck!

StuntMom

thanks a lot, harvey. you owe me $9.50 for the lasagna that i just threw up.

Lisa

Just when I think this dou*che can't get any worse, I just have to click on TMZ and yep, there he is. He's such a disgusting pig - why do you even cover him? He's no one. He's the loser father of an even bigger loser druggie. Seriously, stop giving him air time, it's pathetic. I've never seen a bigger fame whore than this pig.

TheMachine1

If this dude gets media attention he can get laid by all the attention seeking skanks he can find. Stories about his daughter keep TMZ in business. I submit TMZ has a vested interest in getting this creepy old geezer laid.

barnswella

Is that a squirrel in his pants?

This girl looks like she could be Lindsay. What a pervert!

Amy

DISGUSTING! Who wants to see that?!

sugardaisy

EW EW EWWWWWW. Where does he find these no-self-respect fame whores? And who would want to be famous for being with him? Paints a pretty pathetic picture of any of these chicks. He just gets grosser by the day. Thank God there's no woody showing in these pants, then I would really lose my lunch.

Kathy

What!! I thought it was Lindsay????

gene yuss

He needs to grow a leg and learn how to pucker.

Andolini

At first glance I thought it was Lindsey too..He's a moron..Is this one of Jon Gosslin's ex-whore too?? This guy just loves sloppy seconds..what a waste of skin...