Young Buck's Home

Raided by

Shotgun-Toting Feds

8/3/2010 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Young Buck's Tennessee home was just ransacked by several armed federal agents ... TMZ has learned -- and it was all over $300,000 in allegedly unpaid taxes.

0803_young_buck_ex_getty_irs
According to Young's rep, IRS agents rolled up to the platinum-selling rapper's house in Nashville this morning to go on a repossession rampage over the alleged tax debt -- seizing assets like recording equipment, jewelry, furniture, his platinum wall plaques ... and even his kids' PlayStation.

The rep tells us, the feds in question were packing heat -- in the form of a shotgun -- and warned Buck not to interfere with the raid.

As for how he fell so far behind in debt, the former G-Unit member tells us, "This IRS situation came about because I trusted accountants, lawyers, and managers to handle my business for me while I focused on making music. From now on, I am going to stay on top of my own business."

.:Loki4Ever:.

WHO?

LAWRENCE

Another idiot who's living outside of his means. If he's not broke already, which he probably is, he soon will be. Those people who hang on you will be gone the moment the well runs dry. Good luck and enjoy that next career over at McDonalds.

Brandon

Was it his playstation or his kids? If it was his kids they should not of took it but if it his TAKE IT.

awards

Saaay What, MoFo?

La La Land

Oh no..Blame Gunit and 50....hahaha 50 cent always wins in the end..ahahahahaha

who dat

Let me translate this: he is too stupid to pay attention.

Big Daddy

Anybody FREAKED OUT THAT THIS IS YOUR IRS RAIDING SOMEONE'S HOME.......WITH SHOTGUNS...

This is your government people....Is anyone concerned ?
Remember that your "Digitized Medical Records" that Obama is pushing for will be made available to the IRS in 2014....

OBAMA NATION.... Wake Up

Murph Murphy

Freedom and Democracy my butt! Air Force one is expensive and the King will send his Minions to collect the taxes from the serfs.

IridiumKEP

They rolled in like the mafia and took all his stuff. What other agency would do this? None. Only this one. Does he get a day in court? No. They said he owed them 300K and they just pulled a truck out to his home and took what they said he owed. Some of you might say he got what he deserved but the IRS(Federal Income Tax) is an unlawful tax. It only goes to pay the interest to the Federal Reserve that the congress illegally put in in 1913. The constitution states that the congress has the control of the money, not the un-elected federal reserve. Other Taxes are fine and some are debatable. The state taxes got to the State but this tax just pays unjust interest that is compounded.

Any way sucks to be him right now. He lost all street cred when 50 tape record him crying on the phone to him.

GARRYCOLEMANIRELAND

what i dont get is why the irs are allowed firearms and didnt they need a warrant us laws are to confusing for me

Carriss

Young Who? He's a platinum selling rapper? And I bet only a handful of people even know who he is. He's no 2Pac, and no JayZ, who cares if his house got raided. And over $300k? I doubt that was the only reason his house got raided by the feds.

Oh and one more thing... can these rappers please start using more sophisticated names? I'm sick of hearing about rappers named Young Buck, and Young Jeezy, and Puff Daddy. You need names like Big Poppa, Ludacris, and 2Pac... now those are cool and tough sounding names.

@@@@@@

Yes the US federal government has become nothing more than a bunch of gun totting thugs. It i seriously time to restructure this country because of the curption in government.

b

Must be a slow day. Who is Young Buck?

Nicole

I thought 50 cent paid his taxes and that is why even although he isn't part of G-Unit that he can't make any music as 50 owns his publishing.
Shotguns ? damn

dd

I really don't think the IRS should have the right to raid your home, not to mention using guns. Kind of scary..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments